Take a unique trip out to the dolphin playground, a local hangout for Key West's dolphin pods. Enjoy watching them play and jump next to the boat. After that, you'll be heading to one of Key West's greatest reefs for a snorkeling adventure. Keep a close watch as you might be able to spot sea turtles, huge and majestic eagle rays, and an array of brightly colored coral fish. Once your snorkeling adventure is done, relax, and appreciate the sunset cruise with unlimited drinks as you sail back to the historic Key West harbor.
Key West dolphin watch and snorkeling sunset cruise
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 3 hours
Safety measures applied
Kids go free
Do this because
- Experience being on the brand new custom 55 foot Gold Coast Catamaran yacht
- See popular reef locations
- Check out the best the dolphin spots
- Enjoy the sunset with unlimited draft beer and soft drinks
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Life jackets and BC vests
- Swim noodles
- Snorkeling instruction and equipment
- Unlimited draft beer after snorkeling
- Guided dolphin tour
- Soft drinks and water
What's not included
- Tips (optional)
- Youth (6-12)
- Child (0-5): free
201 Williams Street, Key West, Florida 33040
Check-in at the Sunset Watersports booth.
What to remember
- You must be 21 years of age and present a valid photo ID in order to consume alcohol
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please check-in 30 minutes before departure
- Life jackets and BC vests are available to accommodate all levels of swimming experience
- Swim noodles are available for additional comfort in your snorkeling experience
- Guests must wear masks
- Daily: See calendar
- Schedule varies with sunset
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.