Start your morning right on a sailing catamaran with a reef snorkel. Picture yourself swimming in warm tropical waters surrounded by colorful fishes. Seven miles off Key West’s coast lies the Florida Keys Reef with shallow, Caribbean waters perfect for easy snorkeling. Sebago limits the number of passengers to give you plenty of room in the sun or shade. As the Historic Seaport disappears behind you, the crew unfurls the sails for an authentic Key West sailing experience - no motors needed! Our experienced captains select the reef snorkel location based on that day's water and wind variables for the best snorkeling experience. On nearing the reef, your experienced crew provides a professional safety and instruction snorkeling course and talks about the reef's marine wildlife. Never experienced the thrill of snorkeling? Don't worry, the crew answers all your questions. All equipment is included with the tour - sanitized snorkel, mask, fins and buoyancy vest. Explore this magnificent underwater world with its many fish, coral and marine wildlife. Back on board, ask our knowledgeable crew about what you have seen and learn more about this fragile ecosystem. There is also a handy fish identification card on board the ship - see how many species you can spot while snorkeling! Feeling tranquil? Float on the surface with noodles - great for kids, beginner swimmers or relaxing in the sun. Getting back on the ship is a breeze with the Stairway to the Sea. Wash off the salt with our fresh water rinse. Now its time to lay out on the sun deck or cool off in the shade of the covered deck. Quench your thirst with complimentary drinks including icy cold beer, wine, soft drinks and filtered water. Prefer a cocktail? There is a cash bar to purchase your favorite mixed drink. On the return sail to Key West, keep your eyes on the sea. A pod of dolphins may play in the boat's wake, a sea turtle drift by, or frigate birds circle high in the sky. Anything is possible in paradise.
Key West morning reef snorkel
Availability: Every day
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 3 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Start your morning off with a snorkleing session in Key West's stunning waters
- Discover the diverse sea life below
- Take advantage of all equipment and drinks provided on board
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- 3.5 hour boat cruise with snorkeling
- Use of premium sanitized snorkel gear and professional instruction
- Complimentary soft drinks and filtered water throughout tour
- Complimentary beer and wine after snorkeling
- Cash bar for cocktails after snorkeling
What's not included
- Children 4-11 years of age: reduced
- Infants 3 years of age and under: free
205 Elizabeth Street, Unit I, Key West FL 33040
What to remember
- Boarding Starts 1/2 hour before tour
- Please bring a valid, government issued photo ID
- Some activities and enjoying alcoholic beverages require that we verify your age
Every day at 9.00am
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 6 hours before the experience begins.