Let Sebago enchant your evening with Key West's premier sunset sail on a spacious sailing catamaran. Feast your eyes on the beautiful Historic Seaport fading behind you while you enjoy premium drinks and appetizers. Sail past the jugglers and entertainers at the renowned Mallory Square Sunset Celebration. Gaze at opulent Sunset Key and historic Fort Zachary Taylor during your sailing tour of Key West landmarks. Sebago’s commitment to excellence shows with deluxe accommodations - we limit this tour to only a fraction of the ship's rated capacity. This provides our passengers with plenty of seating and room to spread out for a truly enjoyable evening on the water. Sebago’s own catering kitchen prepares fresh for you a chef’s selection of varied hors d’oeuvres, including delectable peel & eat shrimp. Salute the sunset with your favorite drink, including champagne - a full liquor bar is included in the price of your ticket! As the blazing sun makes the sky itself appear on fire, casting everyone in its amber glow, your captain carefully positions the ship to maximize your view of the sunset. This is a moment to be savored forever or until your next visit to Key West!
Land's End sunset sail
Availability: Every day
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 2 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Discover the local landmarks of Key West
- Take in the beauty of the sunset over the water
- Enjoy included appetizers and drinks on board
- Listen to live music by local Key West musicians
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- 2 hour sailing tour
- Chef’s selection of hors d’oeuvres including peel and eat shrimp
- Champagne, sangria, boutique wine, premium beer, soft drinks and filtered water
- A full liquor bar
- Live music
What's not included
- Children 11 years of age and under: reduced
205 Elizabeth Street, Unit I, Key West FL 33040
What to remember
- Boarding Starts 1/2 hour before tour
- Please bring a valid, government issued photo ID
- Some activities and enjoying alcoholic beverages require that we verify your age
Every day at 6.30pm (summer), 4.30pm (winter)
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.