Explore the crystal clear waters of Key West on a 34' catamaran on a thrilling eco wildlife tour. Sail among dolphins and stingrays en route to a boat-side shark feeding site.
Shark & Wildlife Ecotour in Key West
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 2 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Tour the scenic Key West harbor, shallow-water lakes, and stunning backcountry where wild sharks live and feed
- Follow nature guides, who take you out on the catamaran to a secluded shark feeding site
- Sail among pods of dolphins, majestic stingrays, curious sea turtles, and an array of wild birds
- Watch as giant sharks gather for an up-close feeding frenzy around the catamaran
- Enjoy free water, soda, juice, and snacks provided on board during the eco tour
- Witness abundant wildlife sightings with complimentary use of polarized sunglasses
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Free snacks, beverages, and polarized sunglasses
- 2 hour shark and wildlife tour on a 34 foot catamaran
- Knowledgeable wildlife guide
Westin Resort & Marina, 271 Front St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
What to remember
Bring a hat and sunglasses. Dressing in layers is recommended.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.