Discover a 200-year-old Thai town tinted with Chinese culture and a lost world deep in the rainforest. Journey to Takua Pa to tour her Chinese shrines and tea houses, taste Thai food with an oriental twist and take a gondola ride along what locals call the Little Amazon – a stretch of waterway shadowed by huge banyan trees and exotic wildlife.
Takuapa Village and River Tour by Gondola
Language: German , English , Polish
Printed ticket only
Duration: more than 8 hours
Safety measures applied
Entrance Fees Included
Do this because
- Takua Pa village tour
- Visit the local market
- Sample traditional dishes at a floating restaurant
- Explore the ‘lost world' of Little Amazon by typical gondola boat
- Watch out for wildlife
- Swim in Sri Phang Nga Waterfall
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Guided tour
- Soft drinks
What to remember
- Not suitable for guests with reduced mobility
- Bring a towel
- Bring bathing gear and sunblock
- Subject to weather conditions
- Please note that all times are approximate and subject to change
TUI DESTINATION EXPERIENCES (THAILAND) LTD.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.