Carrauntoohil guided tour
- Hike Ireland’s highest mountain and gaze out upon spectacular landscapes
- Learn about local myths and legends
- Enjoy lunch overlooking the stunning views of the Lakes of Killarney
Hike to the top of Ireland's highest mountain on this spectacular guided tour of Carrauntoohil. Discover the beautiful, wild and untouched landscapes of Ireland.
After a safety briefing you will begin your ascent. Carrauntohil is an impressive pyramid-shaped mountain that soars 1040 metres into the Killarney skyline and sits high upon its throne, the MacGillyCuddy's Reeks. It offers striking views of steep gullies, glaciated formed lakes and knife-edge ridges that have been carved out and shaped by nature’s delicate hands. Discover paradise on Ireland's summit with the help of a professional tour guide.
- Professional and experienced guide
- Photos along the way
- Any activities/services not listed on itinerary
Cronin’s Yard, Mealis, Beaufort,, Killarney, Co. Kerry.
- Participants should be in a very good state of health
- Rain jacket/trousers
- Walking boots/shoes
- Rucksack or appropriate bag for carrying food/clothing
- Suitable hiking clothing e.g. fleece, hat, gloves
- No cotton t-shirts or jeans as these items will hold water and may accelerate chances of hypothermia
- Spare clothes and shoes for after activity
- Warm drink and water (1 litre approx)
- Food e.g. lunch, snacks, etc.
Set in the heart of Ireland's largest national park, this kayak adventure on the Lakes of Killarney ...
Discover the hidden beauty of the Lakes of Killarney with a gentle kayak adventure exploring the inc...
Explore Killarney National Park with our amazing guided Killarney cycling tour, where you will get t...
The Dingle peninsula is a dramatic and beautiful region that is littered with archaeological wonders...
Head off the beaten track to experience the real beauty of this world renowned destination.Considere...
Lough Melvin is an exceptional example of a unique type of freshwater lake increasingly rare in Irel...