Start your tour with a drive through its capital, Kota Kinabalu City, formerly known as "Singgahmata" or "the Place where the Eye Lingers". See places of interest in the city center such as the Wisma Tun Mustapha (Sabah Foundation Building), University of Sabah, State and City Mosque, and the Sabah Museum for the historical and cultural aspects of the indigenous people. Enjoy a brief stop at Signal Hill for an awesome bird's eye view of the city skyline and nearby islands, and a chance to stop at a handicraft market if time permits.
Private half day Kinabalu city tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 4 hours
Safety measures applied
Entrance Fees Included
Smaller Group Size
Do this because
- Discover works of architectural art like the Wisma Tun Mustapha and the State Mosque
- Explore Sabah Museum and discover historical and cultural aspects of indigenous people
- Enjoy a brief stop at Signal Hill for an awesome bird's eye view of the city skyline and nearby islands
- Visit the University of Sabah to learn about this important educational facility
- Gain a deeper knowledge of Sabah's history, heritage and culture from your guide's an informative commentary
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Guided tour
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Private tour
- Pick-up and drop-off from designated areas
- Entrance ticket
What's not included
- Tips (optional)
- Children (age 3-11)
- Infant (age 0-2): free of charge
Pick-up from your hotels in the Kota Kinabalu city area. You will indicate your pickup location at checkout and confirm your pickup time and location directly with the local operator.
What to remember
- This tour has a minimum booking of 2 adults
- Please confirm your pickup time and location with the local operator prior to the tour. You will find the contact details on the voucher after booking
- Additional charges of RM30.00 per person is chargeable and payable on the spot for pick up from outskirts (outside Kota Kinabalu City area)
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the activity starts
Borneo Trails Tours & Travel Sdn Bhd
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.