Enjoy island hopping by speed boat from Krabi with your guide to the 4 paradise islands Koh Poda, Koh Gai (Chicken Island), Koh Tub and Koh Mor. Tailor your own timetable for each island for an unforgettable day out in the Andaman Sea. Relax on the unspoiled beaches of Railay and Poda Island, swim and snorkel in crystal clear waters at Chicken Island, and explore the amazing coral reefs and marine life of the Andaman sea on this full-day tour.
The tour first stops at Phra Nang Cave Beach with white powdery sand and crystal clear waters. Enjoy exploring Princess Cave where Princess Goddess is believed to reside. Continue the journey to popular Poda Island; A combination of breathtaking scenery, white beaches and excellent snorkeling. Feeling hungry - enjoy a peaceful picnic lunch on the beach and admire the blissful surroundings.
Visit Chicken Island which is divided into two parts. The island consists of steep cliffs with an amazing rock formation at one end that looks like the head of a chicken (hence the name!). At the other end is a beautiful beach where you can enjoy snorkeling and swimming with colorful reef fish. Feel like a stroll along the beach. We will visit Tup and Mor Islands also known as Taleh Waek which means divided sea
Cruise back to the pier in Ao Nang where you will be directed to your shuttle driver for returns to your accommodation in Krabi.
- 08:00 - 09:00: Hotel pickup in Krabi
- 09:00 - 09:30: Depart from Nopparat Thara Pier to the 4 Islands
- 09:30 - 10:20: Swimming and walking along the sandbar at Tup Islets",
- 10:20 - 11:10: Photography and snorkeling at Chicken Island
- 11:10 - 13:00: Lunch and relaxing on Poda Island
- 13:00 - 14:30: Relaxing at Phranang Cave Beach at Railay Beach
- 14:30 - 15:00: Cruise back to Ao Nang
- 15:00 - 15:30: Transfer back to the hotel
The tour program is subject to change due to weather and sea conditions