Visit the world-famous Phi Phi Islands in the Andaman Sea with your guide on a full-day speed boat tour from Krabi with the best possible maritime crew to assure your safety and satisfaction. Cruising slowly past Maya Bay, Viking Cave, and Monkey Beach, and relax on the white sandy beach of Koh Pai. Experience the rich marine life with two snorkeling stops on the coral reefs at Pileh Lagoon and Bamboo Island. You will be collected from your hotel in Ao Nang, Krabi Town, Klong Muang, or Tubkaek Beach in the morning. Check-in at Nopparat Thara Pier and cruise over to Koh Phi Phi Leh on a comfortable speed boat with a limited number of 45 seats. On the way, we will pick up other guests staying at Railay Beach.
The first stop will be on the tiny and flat island named Koh Pai, which is also known as Bamboo Island. It is covered by lush vegetation and entirely surrounded by a strip of white sand and a reef that spreads up to 500 m from the shore. Cruise further to Koh Phi Phi Leh slowly past Viking Cave to see where the Phi Phi bird's nest soup is harvested. At Maya Bay, one can glimpse a bit of 'The Beach' but only from the boat as Maya Bay is currently closed by Thailand's Department of National Parks. In Phileh Lagoon you can take spectacular photos of the 600m long canyon framed by 100m tall limestone cliffs. Snorkel on the east side of Phi Phi Leh on coral reefs with crystal-clear waters.
The next stop is Monkey Beach, which is located on the southwestern side of Tonsai Bay. It is a simply stunning 150 m long strip of white powdery sand fringed by emerald water backed by lush vegetation that offers monkeys a comfortable habitat. During low tide, you can see a colony of monkeys having their breakfast down on the beach. Finally, you’ll reach Phi Phi Don, the larger of the 2 sister islands. A rich Thai buffet lunch is served in the restaurant of Phi Phi Cliff Beach Resort. Then it's time to explore the island path of Ton Sai which offers average tourist facilities along the beautiful curved bays of Ton Sai and Loh Dalum Bay.
Cruise back to the Nopparat Thara Pier where you will be directed to your shuttle driver for returns to your accommodation in Krabi.
- 08:00 - 09:00: Hotel pickup in Krabi
- 09:00 - 09:15: Meet the boat crew of Sea Eagle at Nopparat Thara Pier in Ao Nang
- 09:15 - 09:30: Cruise by speed boat to Railay Beach to pick up other guests
- 09:30 - 10:15: Head further to Bamboo Island
- 10:15 - 11:00: Swim & relax at the white sandy beach of Koh Pai
- 11:00 - 11:15: Cruise slowly past Viking Cave and Maya Bay
- 11:15 - 11:45: Snorkel in Pileh Lagoon
- 11:45 - 12:15: Spot monkeys at Monkey Beach
- 12:15 - 12:45: Enjoy lunch at the restaurant of Phi Phi Cliff Beach Resort
- 12:45 - 15:00: Explore the island path of Ton Sai on Phi Phi Don
- 15:00 - 15:45: Head back to the mainland with a short stopover at Railay Beach
- 15:45 - 16:00: Arrive at Nopparat Thara Pier
- 16:00 - 16:30: Transfer back to the hotel
The tour program is subject to change due to weather and sea conditions