Krakow Wawel Castle with Royal Private Apartments guided tour
- Visit Royal Wawel Castle with a professional English speaking guide
- Explore Magnificent Royal Private Apartments
- Learn about the history of the Kings of Poland
- Admire one of the most spectacular castles in Europe
From 1333 to 1795 the Wawel Castle was the seat of Polish kings and a symbol of Polish statehood. Nowadays it is one of the finest art museums in the country open to visitors and offering many of the greatest exhibitions. During this tour, you will have a unique opportunity to visit the Royal Private Apartments, which are one of the most magnificent parts of the building. See where the kings lived in the past and discover the interesting history of Poland with your professional English-speaking guide.
- Licensed English Speaking Guide
- Skip the line entrance
- Entrance fee to the castle - pay 25 zł or 6 euros in cash to the tour operator in the day of the tour
- Transportation to and from Castle
- Infant (0-2 years)
- Child (3-16 years)
- Student (17-25 years) only with valid student card
Kanonicza 29, 31-002 Kraków, Poland
Wawel Castle - Kanonicza st., 29 Kanonicza, 31-002 Kraków
- Have prepared 25 zł or 6 euros in cash for the entrance fee to the castle, pay the tour operator on the days of your tour
- Students are required to present a valid ID card to get the discount
- The meeting is 10 minutes prior to the start time
- You must be able to climb and descend stairs
A professional tour guide will take you to the most interesting places that have been witness to the...
Go on a journey through the vodka culture of Poland on a 3–hour tasting tour in Krakow, and visit 4 ...
Your tour starts with pickup from your Krakow hotel at a time of your choosing. Traveling in the com...
The John Paul II route tour covers the most important places connected with the pope. The main attra...
Krakow certainly has a lot to offer and sightseeing, reading guides and walking along the streets is...
Enjoy a day-trip to Zakopane, the Polish mountain capital located at the bottom of the Tatra mountai...