Private tour to the Lagonaki Plateau resort area from Krasnodar
Language: English , German , Russian
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 12 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Visit Khadzhokhskaya gorge, the narrowest place of Belaya river
- Explore the Big Azish cave, conveniently equipped for visitors of all ages
- Discover the Cossack stone, a huge stone which served as a venue for ancient skill competitions
- Taste a typical lunch of local cuisine, which is part of the "Big Caucasian Food Family"
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Guide service
- Transportation by car or minivan
- Bottled water
What's not included
- Khadzhohskaya Gorge entrance fee of 500 Rub/per (appr. 7 Euro)
- Big Azishskaya Cave entrance fee of 500 Rub/per (appr. 7 Euro)
- Caucasus Natural Reserve entrance fee of 300 Rub/per (appr. 4 Euro)
What to remember
Southern Comfort Tours to South of Russia
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins. If you cancel up to 12 hours before, you can still receive a 50% refund.
What people say about this experience