Visit the historic city of Melaka on a full-day walking tour, a living museum boasting both fully preserved old buildings and ruins right in its heart. Located only 2 hours away from Kuala Lumpur city center, Melaka takes you back to a different time as you wander its narrow streets and historical squares. On the Historical Melaka Tour, you will get to visit:
- Stadthuys, a historic landmark structure located in the heart of Malacca on Red Square.
- St. Paul's Hill for a panoramic view of the city and surrounding region.
- St. Paul’s Church, Southeast Asia's oldest church and part of the Malacca Museum complex.
- Jonker Street, the center of Chinatown that was renowned for its antique shops and today features clothing and craft outlets as well as restaurants.
- A Famosa Fortress, among the oldest surviving European architectural remains in Southeast Asia.
- Cheng Hoon Teng, a Chinese temple practicing the Three Doctrinal Systems of Taoism, Confucianism and Buddhism.