A private half-day tour from Kuala Lumpur that explores religious traditions in Malaysia. Visit landmarks including the National Mosque (Masjid Negara), Batu Caves, a Sikh temple, and Thean Hou Temple. Learn about Islamic architecture, Chinese Buddhist practices, Sikh traditions from India, and visit a bustling street market. Your driver provides hotel pickup and drop-off from Kuala Lumpur and Petaling Jaya.
Excursions & day trips
Private half-day Batu Caves and cultural tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 4 hours
Safety measures applied
Entrance Fees Included
Do this because
- Climb the 272 stairs of the magnificent Batu Caves
- Explore majestic National Mosque of Malaysia
- Shop and explore typical markets and most famous walking streets around the city
- Pass through some of Kuala Lumpur's colorful districts
- Admire the beautiful 6-tiered Thean Hou Temple
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- English speaking guide/driver
- Entrance fees
- Private transportation
- Pick-up and drop-off from designated areas
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Children (age 3-11)
- Infants (age 0-2): Free admission
Pick-up from your hotels in Kuala Lumpur. You will indicate your pickup location at checkout and confirm your pickup time and location directly with the local operator.
What to remember
- In the event of the tour/itinerary changes due to unforeseen circumstances, you will be advised of the change as soon as possible or receive a full refund
- Please confirm your pickup time and location with the local operator prior to the tour. You will find the contact details on the voucher after booking
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
- Please be ready at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the pickup time
- This tour doesn't operate on Mondays when the Petronas Twin Towers are closed
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.