With domed monuments and geometric gardens in a futuristic artificial lake, Putrajaya is a popular day trip for visitors to Kuala Lumpur. Explore Malaysia’s administrative seat on a half-day, private tour that includes an agricultural museum, a cruise on Putrajaya Lake, The pink-domed Putra Mosque fashioned from beautiful rose granite, stretching 76 meters (250 feet) into the air. until Sepang Formula 1 Race Circuit — widely recognized as one of the top circuits on earth included door-to-door transport from Kuala Lumpur and Petaling Jaya.
Excursions & day trips
Private half-day Putrajaya tour with lake cruise
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 4 hours
Safety measures applied
Entrance Fees Included
Kids go free
Do this because
- Enjoy a visit to the Taman Warisan Agricultural Heritage Park
- Admire spectacular views of Putrajaya Lake and Putra Bridge
- Relax on a cruise across Putrjaya Lake
- See the Putra Mosque and Perdana Putra and Prime Minister’s office
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- English-speaking driver/guide
- Entrance fees
- Private transportation
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Children (age 3-11)
- Infants (age 0-2): Free admission
Pick-up from your hotels in Kuala Lumpur. You will indicate your pickup location at checkout and confirm your pickup time and location directly with the local operator.
What to remember
- In the event of the tour/itinerary changing due to unforeseen circumstances, you will be advised of the change as soon as possible or receive a full refund
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
- Please be ready at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the pickup time
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.