Low-cost roundtrip transfer from La Spezia to Florence and Pisa
- Enjoy a relaxing day in two amazing Tuscan cities: Florence and Pisa
- Transfer suitable for cruise stopover visits
- Easy and comfortable coach service departing from La Spezia
If your cruise ship stops in La Spezia, you can take your time to enjoy 2 amazing Tuscan cities.
With our low-cost transfer service, you will easily reach Florence and Pisa from La Spezia. This is perfect for those who prefer to visit these cities independently, but with assistance to take out the stress of planning.
Customers can choose between 2 different departure times from La Spezia.
- Free wi-fi on the bus
- Priority Boarding on the Shuttle Bus
- Everything not mentioned under 'Included'
- Children (2-8 years old), disabled people and ship crew: reduced
- Infants (0-1 years old): free
La Spezia Cruise Terminal
Upon debarkation, passengers must take one of the free shuttle bus from the pier till the terminal (the ride takes 5 minutes). Tuscanybus.com staff will wait for you at the terminal exit with a sign “Tuscanybus.com Florence/Pisa”.
- Arrival point in Florence: Central Train Station S. Maria Novella (Piazzale Montelungo)
- Arrival point in Pisa: Parking of Pietrasantina, 700 meters from Miracle Square
- Times are subject to changes due to traffic. The service provider is not responsible for delays due to events not under its control
- Free time in Florence about 3:30 hours
- Free time in Pisa about 1:30 hours
Service available from April to October.
- 9:30 am Departure from La Spezia
- 3:00 pm Departure from Florence
- 5:30 pm Departure from Pisa
- 6:30 pm Arrival in La Spezia
- 8.30 am Departure from La Spezia
- 2:00 pm Departure from Florence
- 4:45 pm Departure from Pisa
- 5:35 pm Arrival in La Spezia
Join this private tour to discover the stunning Ligurian lands called Cinque Terre, a precious Unesc...
Join this private tour led by a local guide to discover the stunning Ligurian lands known as Cinque ...
Join this private walking tour led by a local guide to discover the beautiful city of La Spezia. Sit...
La Spezia is a small town and the best place to stay while visiting the amazing Cinque Terre. Surrou...
Join this private tour to discover the stunning Ligurian lands called "Cinque Terre", a precious Une...
Leaving from La Spezia train station, where you will meet your private guide for the day, you will g...
Leaving from the Traghetti Terminal of La Spezia, where you will meet your private guide for the day...
Admire the beauty of the Cinque Terre, Portiere and the Gulf of La Spezia whilst comfortably seated ...
Just like a real pizza chef and a real baker, during this cooking class you will prepare various typ...
Visit the vibrant local market and the traditional food shops with the Cesarina and immerse yourself...