Lagos golden coast cruise
- See the amazing rock formations, caves and golden beaches of one of the most beautiful coastlines in the world.
- Have fun with friends and family and use our paddles, water trampoline, kayaks and snorkelling gear.
- Relax and enjoy a nice meal on board our spacious and modern sailing catamaran.
Experience a world class boat tour on the beautiful and unforgetable coast of the Western Algarve . On this 4 hour cruise you will journey from Lagos to Cabanas Velhas/Burgau and back, passing along the famous golden beaches, cliffs and caves of Ponta da Piedade and the iconic black rock of Praia da Luz.
Enjoy a complementary meal on a magical and secluded bay near the fishing village of Burgau. While there, on anchor ,relax and savour a delicious cocktail, go for a swim and why not use the snorkelling gear, kayaks and paddle boards for a little exploration. Jump in to the water trampoline and use the on board gopro cameras to register these unique moments with your friends and family.
On the way back relax and enjoy this beautiful weather on the sunbathing net and of course keep an eye open there are a lot of dolphins in these waters...
- Complementary meal and drink.
- Some water sports and activities.
- Snorkelling gear.
- Multilingual crew.
- Seats and shade area.
- Wi-Fi service
- Go pro camera
- Pick up service
- Infant (0-3): free
- Child(4-12): reduced
R. Cidade de Torres Vedras 2-5, 8600-306 Lagos, Portugal
- Across the Train Station you will find the Lagos Marina. Departure will be at gate EFGHI, where you will find a Discover Tours sign and a guide waiting for you on cruise days.
- Please be at meeting point 15 minutes before departure
- No dress code
- Bring a jumper or a wind jacket, sunblock, swimsuit, hat or cap, towel and good mood
Cruise starts at 12 am between 01/04/2018 and 31/05/2018 on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays.
Cruise starts at 10:30am between 01/06/2018 and 30/09/2018 on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays.
Cruise starts at 12am between 01/10/2018 and 16/11/2018 on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
This Classic Food Tour is probably the closest thing you will find to a "crash course" on Portuguese...
On this tour, you will travel to the eastern part of the Algarve region. The first stop is Castro Ma...
On this one hour Segway tour you will explore Faro Island. You will enjoy the sea breeze, the wonder...
The rustic villages and rugged coastal landscapes of the Algarve come into focus on this scenic full...
The mysterious sea grottoes and stunning rock formations of the coastline near Albufeira can't be pr...
Early in the morning we set off to the Cape of St. Vincent, or Promontorium Sacrum as the Romans nic...
Live the dream on this fast boat, skimming along the Algarve coast between the Albufeira Marina and ...
The dramatic cliffs and secluded coves of Albufeira are best explored by sea. Hop on your paddleboar...
Albufeira's beaches and party vibe are world-renowned, but there's another side to it, too. Take in ...
As the boat leaves Albufeira Marina, to head out to sea get ready to soak up the views along with th...