Summer Fun Cruise
- Witness the stunning rock formations and unspoiled beaches of the western Algarve
- Enjoy a fun afternoon aboard a catamaran with kayaks, a water trampoline and more
- Use the sunbathing nets to top your tan as you cruise across the calm waters
Relax and join us on a 3 hour cruise from Lagos to Praia da Luz , anchoring near the amazing grottos, cliffs and beaches of this stunning golden coast. Admire this ancient sandstone and it's beaches. Go for a swim, snorkel, use our kayaks, paddle boards and water trampoline in an afternoon of excitement and fun. Use our go pro cameras to record and share these moments with your friends and family. and discover just how beautiful and magical the western Algarve really is.
- Paddle boards
- Snorkeling gear
- Water trampoline
- Wi-Fi service
- Meals and drinks
- Pick-up and drop off service
- Infant (0-3): free
R. Cidade de Torres Vedras 2-5, 8600-306 Lagos, Portugal
- Across the Train Station you will find the Lagos Marina. Departure will be at gate EFGHI, where you will find a Discover Tours sign and a guide waiting for you on cruise days.
- Be at the meeting point 15 minutes before departure.
- No dress code
- Bring a jumper or a wind jacket, sunblock, swimsuit, hat or cap, towel and good mood
Cruise runs with different times according to season:
- From 01/06/17 to 31/09/17 :
- Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays at 2:45pm
- Thursdays and Sundays at 10:30am and 1:45pm
- From 01/10/17 to 31/10/17:
- Mondays, Wednesday, Fridays and Saturdays at 12:00pm
Hop on board and join us in this exciting exploration of the caves and beaches of Ponta da Piedade. ...
Experience a world class boat tour on the beautiful and unforgetable coast of the Western Algarve . ...
This Classic Food Tour is probably the closest thing you will find to a "crash course" on Portuguese...
The east is one of the jewels in the Algarve's crown. And this full day excursion will introduce you...
The eastern-most peninsula in Madeira, Ponta São Lourenço, is in the spotlight on this full day guid...
Emerald green landscapes characterise this hike to some of the most remote areas on Madeira. You'll ...