- Witness the stunning rock formations and unspoiled beaches of the western Algarve
- Enjoy a fun afternoon aboard a catamaran with kayaks, a water trampoline and more
- Use the sunbathing nets to top your tan as you cruise across the calm waters
Relax and join us on a 3 hour cruise from Lagos to Praia da Luz , anchoring near the amazing grottos, cliffs and beaches of this stunning golden coast. Admire this ancient sandstone and it's beaches. Go for a swim, snorkel, use our kayaks, paddle boards and water trampoline in an afternoon of excitement and fun. Use our go pro cameras to record and share these moments with your friends and family. and discover just how beautiful and magical the western Algarve really is.
- Paddle boards
- Snorkeling gear
- Water trampoline
- Wi-Fi service
- Meals and drinks
- Pick-up and drop off service
- Infant (0-3): free
R. Cidade de Torres Vedras 2-5, 8600-306 Lagos, Portugal
- Across the Train Station you will find the Lagos Marina. Departure will be at gate EFGHI, where you will find a Discover Tours sign and a guide waiting for you on cruise days.
- Be at the meeting point 15 minutes before departure.
- No dress code
- Bring a jumper or a wind jacket, sunblock, swimsuit, hat or cap, towel and good mood
Cruise runs with different times according to season:
- From 01/06/17 to 31/09/17 :
- Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays at 2:45pm
- Thursdays and Sundays at 10:30am and 1:45pm
- From 01/10/17 to 31/10/17:
- Mondays, Wednesday, Fridays and Saturdays at 12:00pm
Experience a world class boat tour on the beautiful and unforgetable coast of the Western Algarve . ...
Hop on board and join us in this exciting exploration of the caves and beaches of Ponta da Piedade. ...
On this one hour Segway tour you will explore Faro Island. You will enjoy the sea breeze, the wonder...
Enjoy a pleasant horse riding in the midle of nowhere in Comporta's wild beaches! This tour was the ...
Meet your Around Lisbon guide at your local Lisbon hotel for your day trip to Fátima, Batalha, Nazar...
Lisbon, the dazzling city that stretches along the banks of the River Tagus before it meets the Atla...
Escape the hustle and bustle of Lisbon on a full-day tour of Sintra and Cascais, 2 small villages wi...
Hop on Hop off 3 in 1: one ticket, three unforgettable experiences!This combination lasts 48 hours a...
Get to know the Arrábida mountain and its charms. Come also to see Sesimbra, the Albufeira Lagoon an...
Join us on 1h45m unique video guided tour where you will watch Lisbon’s history, on video, in your i...