The Las Vegas sightseeing bus tours take you to the city's most famous landmarks and attractions, with live guides providing entertaining commentary. Hop on to discover and explore everything from Downtown to the Strip. On the tour, you will get the chance to hop off and take a closer look at the sights. The night tour includes a guided walking tour and leisure time amongst the bright lights and bustle of Fremont Street.
Big Bus Las Vegas panoramic city night tour
based on 1 review
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 3 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Capture the sights at twilight from the comfort of the bus
- See Las Vegas's famous sights and iconic spots
- The walking tour included will show you the best spots on Fremont Street
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Live English-speaking guides
- Guided walking tour and leisure time in Fremont Street
- Child (ages 3-12)
- Infants (ages 0-2): free
459751 Circus Circus Dr, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
The tour departs from stop #2 - High Roller / LINQ Promenade Krueger Drive (valet parking beneath the High Roller). Please arrive 15-20 minutes in advance to secure your seat
What to remember
- Your voucher can be used within 180 days from the date of purchase
- The night tour is approximately 3 hours round trip
- A valid ticket must be presented before boarding. Should you lose your ticket there is a reprint fee
- Before you can board the bus you will need to pre-book a date for your tour. Further information will be provided in the voucher
- New health & safety measures have been introduced in order to reduce the risk associated with the spread of Covid19 in line with government advice and requirements of the local health authorities. These include regular cleaning of buses, social distancing measures and wearing masks on the bus
- To uphold these new safety and hygiene standards in keeping guests safe during the Covid-19 Pandemic, tours may have to operate on a reduced service and changes may be made to ticket inclusions. This may also include changes to the frequency of departures, routes and reduction or removal of stops. Customers are advised to download the Big Bus app to find out more about the new health and safety measures and for the most updated service information
- Daily at 7:00 pm from Stop #2 - High Roller / LINQ Promenade
Big Bus Tours
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience
based on 1 review