Gruyères chocolate and cheese tour from Lausanne with Golden Pass train ride
- Visit a chocolate factory and sample as much chocolate as you want
- Breathe in the fresh air from the Swiss countryside
- Enjoy Fondue at a Swiss chalet on Moléson Mountain
- Stoll through the middle age village of Gruyères
- Ride the Golden Pass train with views over Leman Lake
Succumb to the swiss flavors, eating as much choloate as you want during a visit to a chocolate factory. Then discover the swiss secret of cheese making and ride the famous Golden pass panoramic train. This is the prefect excursion from Lausanne, for the greedy!
Start your excursion with chocolate, visiting a famous factory. Discover the secrets of making Swiss Chocolate and enjoy tasting as much as you like.
Then on your way to Gruyères, enjoy Swiss countryside taking a great big breath of fresh air. Be charmed by the real Switzerland, its green fields, its cows and Mountains. Discover the swiss secret of cheese making in the visit of Gruyeres. Enter a cheese factory to learn more about the Gruyères. Le Gruyère AOP is a cheese with a long tradition and its making has been handed down over many generations of cheese makers both in the alpine and village cheese dairies. You will reach the Moléson Mountain and have a tasting in a typical Swiss chalet, a friendly hand making cheese factory and enjoy our typical dish: the Fondue.
In the afternoon, spend some free time in Gruyères strolling the middle age village. At the foot of the pre-Alps, you will be enchanted by the charm and picturesque architecture, the town has given its name to the area and to its delicious cheese. Come and explore a little town that’s been unaffected by the passage of time.
Afterwards, take a sit in the famous Golden Pass train overlooking the magnificent of the Mountains and enjoy the views over Leman Lake. A day full of taste and unforgettable experiences.
- Visit to a Cheese Factory
- Visit and tasting at a Chocolate Factory
- Golden pass Panoramic train
- Drinks and Lunch
- Children aged (4-12): reduced
- Infants aged (0-3): reduced
Place du Port 1006 Lausanne
Meet your tour on Place du Port in front of Ouchy's castle (Château d'Ouchy).
1 May to 30 September:
- Tuesdays, Fridays and Sundays at 9.00am
1 October to 31 October:
- Fridays and Sundays at 9.00am
- Please arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to tours departure
- Tour does not operate from 1 November to 30 April
This day trip from Lausanne will bring you to a beautiful Swiss mountain village, from where you can...
Discover the exceptional Glacier 30000 with cable car ride to the summit included, on a full-day tri...
On this day trip visit a Chocolate factory (where you can eat as much chocolate as you want), then t...
Enjoy a winter tour from Geneva to visit a chocolate factory, then learn about the swiss secret of c...
On this day trip from Lausanne discover the Chaplin's Museum, more than a simple museum, it's an ama...
Discover Lake Geneva’s star attraction on this 8-hour tour of Chillon Castle from Lausanne. Stroll a...