Arrábida Kayak - Day tour from Lisbon
- Explore caves, little islets and a dramatic coastline on a kayak
- Pic-nic in a isolated beach (pic-nic not included)
- Visit Sesimbra’s castle with its timeless atmosphere and breathtaking view
You start by being picked up at your hotel in our A/C van. Then we drive for about 30 minutes to the town of Sesimbra and take a short walk on the sea boulevard until we reach the local fish and fruit market. From there and from a local pastry shop next to it we get some fruit and delicious pastries for the pic-nic (pic-nic not included).
Then we prepare our gear on the beach and start paddling out of Sesimbra’s fishing and recreational harbor. You will paddle along the coast exploring little inlets, caves, narrow passages and rocks until we reach an isolated beach where we go for a swim and have the pic-nic. After some relaxing time sunbathing or swimming, we paddle back and reach Sesimbra’s beach again. Finally, we drive to the Castle of Sesimbra, built above the old town, and take a short walk visiting the castle.
If you feel like getting active to fully enjoy the natural side of the Portuguese capital and yet not miss the rich cultural and historical heritage, the Arrábida kayak Tour will delight you.
- Transfers & Guide & Double sit-on-top kayak & Paddle & Life-jacket & Dry bags for cameras and values
- Traditional local drink and pastry
You are picked up in your Hotel in Lisbon (or surrourdings) and taken by van to Arrábida Natural Park.
- Suitable for children. The water is flat and there are no currents. We have children’s life jackets. Babies and small kids can go on a third seat between the parents’ seats
- During checkout you will be asked to provide your hotel information for the pick-up service
- Everyday except Mondays
- Pick-up time (hotel): 9h00
- Arrival time (hotel): 18h00
The tour leaves Lisbon around 09:00 a.m. as we head Towards Fátima. This small countryside town is w...
The beautiful Azulejo tiles you see in Lisbon and around Portugal are the result of an art form with...
Escape the hustle and bustle of Lisbon on a full-day tour of Sintra and Cascais, 2 small villages wi...
For many years Lisbon has been nurturing a booming and creative community of artists that use the wa...
Start your delicious day meeting our Executive Chef at one of the best Local Food Market in Lisbon.H...