Join this private 8-hour tour and explore the coast of southern Lisbon with a knowledgeable guide. You'll be picked up at your accommodation in Lisbon to start your trip in a private car. Get ready to cross the 25th April Bridge and admire the silhouette of Cristo Rei, as well as spectacular views of the Atlantic Ocean. Accompanied by your guide, you'll pass through many peaceful coastal sites where you'll admire the landscapes away from the crowds. Don't miss the opportunity to see the dinosaur fossil trackways located on the beaches of Mua and Lagosteiros, in the Cape Espichel area and learn more about them. The last part of your tour will be at the beach of Meco, where you'll enjoy some free time to relax, swim in crystal-clear waters, and, if you want, try the local gastronomy with unique views in some of the restaurants located there.
Excursions & day trips
Cape Espichel, Meco beach and southern Lisbon private coastal tour
Language: English , French , Spanish , Portuguese
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 8 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Explore the coast of southern Lisbon with an expert guide
- See fossil footprints by dinosaurs
- Relax in Meco beach
What to expect
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Private tour
What's not included
- Lunch in Meco beach
- Entrance fees to the King Christ
Hotel pick-up. Please insert your pick-up location at the checkout.
What to remember
- Please indicate your language desired and your pick-up location at the checkout
- You can request a child seat at the checkout
- The price is per person
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.