Fátima, Óbidos, Batalha and Nazaré tour with lunch
- Immerse yourself in history in the medieval town of Óbidos
- Take in the breathtaking views of Nazaré
- See Fátima and discover what it has to offer
- Explore Portugal and learn about its heritage
Join us on this full day tour which full of unforgettable experiences: live history in the medieval town of Óbidos and the Monastery of Batalha, the breathtaking views of Nazaré, and moments of contemplation in Fátima.
- Yellow Bus Discount Book (Discounts on tickets to monuments, museums and leisure activities)
- 10% discount when purchasing other Yellow Bus ticket (ever tour in every city)
- Lunch at the restaurant "Maria do Mar", in Nazaré
- Museums/monuments entrance
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Infants 0-3 years old: free
- Children 4-10 years old: reduced
Present your voucher at the sale point at Praça do Comércio (Yellow Bus kiosk) to be exchanged for a ticket. It is recommended to be at the departure point at least 15 minutes in advance
- It is recommended to be at the departure point at least 15 minutes in advance
- Present your voucher at the sale point at Praça do Comércio (Yellow Bus kiosk) to be exchanged for a ticket
- It is advisable to use comfortable shoes
- Minimum 2 participants
- From January to April: Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 9.30am
- From May to October: Daily at 9.30am
- From November to December: Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 9.30am
Come and discover the magnificent village where the Royal Family used to live during the summer!We i...
Explore the Portuguese capital and its highlights on a morning tour of Lisbon, before driving to the...
Our Yellow Bus double-decker open-top buses allow you to discover Lisbon in an easy and comfortable ...
The monuments in Belém are cultural icons and a must-see on any tour itinerary. Because of the uniqu...
On this private tour, you will leave the city of Lisbon behind and head out towards the countryside ...
EN - From the Latin aprilis, the month of April literally means to open. A true reference to the ger...