Follow The River E-Bike Tour in Lisbon
- Ride along the Tagus River on a E-bike
- Take part to a wonderful tour from the city center area to Belém
- Discover Belém and its iconic architecture and monuments related to the Age of Discovery
Get ready for a relaxed tour along Lisbon's riverside! Starting at the cosmopolitan city center, you will be able to see the buzz of this beautiful European capital and the peaceful surroundings of Belém.
The entire route to Belém is along the riverside which means you may expect an extremely pleasant journey full of light, a beautiful landscape and a vibrant city life.
Anyone who is interested in history and knows about the importance of the Portuguese Discoveries will appreciate this neighborhood. This tour is a perfect combination of tranquility, harmony and landscape mixed with the busy riverfront esplanades and long green grass fields crowded with musicians, joggers and artists enjoying Lisbon's essence!
- Cais das Colunas
- Dock area
- 25th of April Bridge
- Jerónimos Monastery
- Belém Tower
- Monument to the Discoveries
- English guide
- Bottled water
- Pastéis de Belém (Custard Tart) and Coffee
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
R. dos Douradores 16, 1100-206 Lisboa, Portugal
- You will receive your confirmation after the booking
- A minimum of 2 participants is required for this tour
- Bookings up to 12 people maximum (12 Bikes)
- Minimum age 12 years old in order to qualify to participate in this activity. Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
- The use of safety helmet is mandatory.
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women and intoxicated people, not recommended to mentally or physically disabled people or to people with prosthesis.
- Please use the E-bike in a responsible way and follow the rules of the road.
Every day at 10.00am and 2.00pm
Join this wonderful tour to Belém where you’ll find an ensemble of iconic architecture and monuments...
This tour allows you to pick from our different itineraries to make your own 4-hour journey in Lisbo...
On this 2-hour tour, travel back in time to the 16th century and travel along the Tagus River in Bel...
Lisbon has always been a city that has embraced faith and art. This has resulted in magnificent repr...
Located in Belém, the Berardo Collection Museum (Museu Coleção Berardo) is the main Modern and Conte...
[EN] They say that time is fleeting, that everything is ephemeral, and without that, 8 years have pa...