Lisbon bike tour: Downtown Lisbon to Belém
- Cycle through Lisbon’s Downtown, along the Tagus River and into the Belém area
- Try our delicious surprises, a traditional drink and a local pastry (included in the tour price)
- Get an overall perspective of Lisbon in a few hours and in an active way
The Lisbon Bike Tour is an easy, relaxed tour: it does not have any climb, so it’s always descending and flat, and you cycle only on cycle paths or pedestrian streets. You will start at the top of Parque Eduardo VII and descend through downtown Lisbon until the riverside, and then all the way to Belém.
The tour will last 3.5 to 4 hours. Usually, your guide makes a short stop downtown, where you are offered a Portuguese specialty: a typical drink. You will also make another stop halfway through the ride in one of the oldest cafés in town. This time you will taste Pastel de Nata, one of the best traditional Portuguese pastries.
The ride is about 10 kilometers, which means that you can enjoy a slow, relaxed pace with panoramic views. Your guide will stop at the interesting and meaningful points in town and tell you about what’s around, the city's history and culture. After the tour, you will have an overview of Lisbon and can go explore its warmth and secrets!
The tour concludes in Belém, the historical district related to our Discoveries period, west of Lisbon. There, you will be on your own and can return to downtown easily by public transportation – bus, tram and train – or by cab. Your guide will suggest a couple of nice restaurants for lunch, as well as fine monuments to visit in the area in the afternoon.
- Guide, Bicycle & Helmet
- Traditional drink and pastry
The meeting point is in the Alameda Cardeal Cerejeira in the top of Park Eduard VII.
You can check in the map of our website: http://www.lisbonbiketour.com/info/contactos.php
- You can use the subway blue line and exit in Parque station.
- Walk west (behind the station exit) into the Park Eduard VII.
- Then, where you have a wide view down and up, just walk up to the park where our meeting point is.
- We will be there with the bikes.
- Suitable for children
- We have child seats (1 to 3 years old and up to 22 kgs)
- Tag-a-longs with 20” wheel bikes for children from 4 to 6 years old *
- 24” wheel bikes for children from 7 to 9 years old *
* ages depending on cycling ability and size
Start time: 9h30
End time: 13h00-13h30
Enjoy a tour of Sintra, the capital of Romanticism and one of Portugal's most picturesque villages. ...
Get to know the Arrábida mountain and its charms. Come also to see Sesimbra, the Albufeira Lagoon an...
Escape the hustle and bustle of Lisbon on a full-day tour of Sintra and Cascais, 2 small villages wi...
???????? For many, February is the month of love. For us, it is the premiere of the matinees in the ...
[EN] The third time of Fuse All Night in Lisboa Rio is made to the sound of Joshmo, Nox and Gilvaia....