Lisbon city tour with cable car ride
- Find the best viewpoints in Lisbon with amazing views over the Tagus River
- Embrace the medieval side of Lisbon: visit St. George's Castle and Lisbon's Se Cathedral
- Visit the monuments that honor the Age of Discoveries: Jerónimos Monastery and Belém Tower
- Pass by the major streets and visit the Commerce Square and the Triumphal arch rooftop
Join us and discover the heart and soul of Lisbon. You’ll view Lisbon from different perspectives, always, with the Tagus River and the seven hills saying hello. Our private guide will show you the most amazing viewpoints of Lisbon, like Eduardo VII Park, São Pedro de Alcântara viewpoint and the magic Nossa Senhora do Monte.
Enter in the most fascinating Lisbon’s history and embrace it’s medieval side! Visit the St. George’s Castle and the Lisbon’s Se Cathedral. Discover an esoteric side in Lisbon Downtown and know everything about the rebuilding of a city devasted by a terrible earthquake. Stop at Comercio Square and visit the recent opened Triumphal Arch rooftop and imagine the caravels arriving from discovering the world.
Visit the great monuments that honour the golden age of discovery. Enter inside the Jeronimos Monastery, ascend at the top of Belem Tower and feel in the top of the world in the Discoveries Monument. Test your senses with the delicious ‘Belém’ pastry.
At the end of the day, find the modern face of Lisbon. Relax your senses with a ride at the Cable Car at Nations Park (also know as Expo 98), and explore this luxurious place of Lisbon. Are you ready?
- Dedicated and professional guide
- 1 bottle of water
- Insurance according portuguese law
- Free Pick up and drop off in Lisbon
- 1 Cable Car Ride
- Monuments entrance fees
- Child 5-10 years old: reduced
- Child under 5 years old: free
Campo Mártires da Pátria 125, 1150-343 Lisboa, Portugal
- Pick up will be 30-45 minutes prior this time
- During checkout you'll be asked to provide the name and address of your hotel for pickup
Tuesdays to Sundays at 8:30am
This guided tour will introduce you to the Portuguese cuisine and its incredible mix of Mediterranea...
Join us on this full day tour which full of unforgettable experiences: live history in the medieval ...
Enjoy a tour of Sintra, the capital of Romanticism and one of Portugal's most picturesque villages. ...
Get to know the Arrábida mountain and its charms. Come also to see Sesimbra, the Albufeira Lagoon an...
Sintra is mysterious and reveals itself from afar! Appreciate the glamorous village and its verdant ...
EN - From the Latin aprilis, the month of April literally means to open. A true reference to the ger...