Lisbon food and wine walking tour
- Enjoy the flavors of the Portuguese Cuisine in Lisbon traditional places
- Try the famous Portuguese codfish cake with a glass of refreshing Vinho Verde (green wine)
- Stop at an atmospheric wine-bar in the Bairro Alto for tapas and a glass of a local white wine
- Go down the steps of Calçada do Duque, and admire the breathtaking views while you will pass some great hidden restaurants
This guided tour will introduce you to the Portuguese cuisine and its incredible mix of Mediterranean traditions and exotic influences from all corners of the world. During the tour you will visit the districts of Baixa, Chiado and Bairro Alto. The guide will give you lots of insider tips for wine, petiscos, food, Fado and good company! Just bring your appetite!
During this tour you will find out about Lisbon’s great cafés, such as the 18th-century literary Café Nicola. Discover why Pastelaria Suiça is another landmark of Rossio and more about Portugal’s strong café culture in Bairro Alto quarter. You will stop at an atmospheric wine-bar in the Bairro Alto for tapas and a glass of a local white wine. You will visit one of the most famous restaurants in Lisbon, Cervejaria da Trindade (brewery), famous for its seafood and steaks.
Go down the steps of Calçada do Duque. This street has a variety of restaurants with great boardwalks, music and is very popular especially during summer months. Take a look at all the delicious and exotic products on display at an old gourmet shop, from dried, salted bacalhau (one of Portugal's most traditional dishes) to the sausages, hams and cheeses and learn all their secrets. Learn the history of Ginjinha, the favourite liqueur of many Portuguese and a typical drink in Lisbon, and try it at the first place that started to sell it in 1840. Visit Portas de Santo Antão Street, one of the city’s main entrances and enjoy the marvelous views. Finish your gourmet tour in style, in the Neo-Moorish House, here you will sit down for a taste of Portuguese bread and chouriço (sausage), accompanied by a delicious red wine!
Duration: 3 hours
Children: 0 – 11 years old: free
Group size: max 14 people
- 4 different wine tastings with tapas and a typical ginja liquor
- Codfish cake & green wine
- Tapas & white wine
- Port wine, marmalade & cheese
- Bread, chouriço & red wine
- Guided visit inside monuments
- Children 0-11 years old: free
Praça Dom Pedro IV 94, 1100-200 Lisboa, Portugal
Rossio Square, at the statue of D. Pedro IV. It is recommended to be at the meeting point 5 minutes in advance. Conclusion point: Restauradores Square
- Please wear confortable shoes and be prepared in case it rains
- From Monday to Saturday at 4.30pm
- Closing days: 25 December, 1 January
The monuments in Belém are cultural icons and a must-see on any tour itinerary. Because of the uniqu...
Join us on this full day tour which full of unforgettable experiences: live history in the medieval ...
Skip the long lines for taxis and the hassle of using public transportation on arrival at Lisbon Air...
On this private tour, you will leave the city of Lisbon behind and head out towards the countryside ...
Join this wonderful tour to Belém where you’ll find an ensemble of iconic architecture and monuments...
This tour allows you to pick from our different itineraries to make your own 4-hour journey in Lisbo...