On this tour you'll embark on a three-hour Portuguese gastronomic experience in the heart of the city's Mouraria neighborhood and its surrounding districts. You'll have the opportunity to discover the city-center of Lisbon and learn about its history. After that, you'll experience typical 'Tascas' (local taverns) where everything is freshly prepared everyday, garnering a deep understanding of the city, its people and its food scene as well as a Secret Dish. Strolling through the narrow streets of Portugal's capital and gadding about by tram, your local Portuguese guide will take you to a nice "Garrafeira" to enjoy a delicious Porto wine. They'll show you where to eat the best "Bifana" (pork sandwich) in town, washed down with a fresh "Imperial" local beer. Let's not forget the sardines and "Ginjinha" liqueur, as well as the cheeses and traditional handmade "Petiscos" that will pave the way for a traditional hand-made "Pastel de Nata" (pastry). This three-hour feast of food and Portuguese culture is not to be missed.
Excursions & day trips
Secret Lisbon food tour
Language: English , French
Availability: Monday to Saturday
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 3 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- 3-hour guided gastronomy tour of the Mouraria district
- A passionate local guide who speaks English
- Great insight into local Portuguese food and culture
- Intimate group
- A full belly of wonderful flavours and foods
What to expect
- 3-hour guided food tour of the Mouraria district
- 7 stops
- English-speaking local guide
What's not included
Praça do Comércio, 1100-148 Lisbon, Portugal
"Praça do Comércio" Square (also known as "Terreiro do Paço") right under the Arch. The guide will have an orange umbrella so will be easy to spot.
What to remember
- Please inform us of any dietary restrictions you might have
- No cancellations or refunds are allowed
- Tours unavailable: 14, 16 and 25 April, 1, 11 and 16 May, 10-17 June, 29 June, 5 October, 1 Nov, 8, 24, 25 and 31 Dec, 1 January
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.