Secret Lisbon food tour
- 3-hour guided gastronomy tour of the Mouraria district
- A passionate local guide who speaks English
- Great insight into local Portuguese food and culture
- Intimate group
- A full belly of wonderful flavours and foods
On this tour you'll embark on a three-hour Portuguese gastronomic experience in the heart of the city's Mouraria neighborhood and its surrounding districts. You'll have the opportunity to discover the city-center of Lisbon and learn about its history. After that, you'll experience typical 'Tascas' (local taverns) where everything is freshly prepared everyday, garnering a deep understanding of the city, its people and its food scene as well as a Secret Dish. Strolling through the narrow streets of Portugal's capital and gadding about by tram, your local Portuguese guide will take you to a nice "Garrafeira" to enjoy a delicious Porto wine. They'll show you where to eat the best "Bifana" (pork sandwich) in town, washed down with a fresh "Imperial" local beer. Let's not forget the sardines and "Ginjinha" liqueur, as well as the cheeses and traditional handmade "Petiscos" that will pave the way for a traditional hand-made "Pastel de Nata" (pastry). This three-hour feast of food and Portuguese culture is not to be missed.
- 3-hour guided food tour of the Mouraria district
- 7 stops
- English-speaking local guide
Praça do Comércio, 1100-148 Lisbon, Portugal
"Praça do Comércio" Square (also known as "Terreiro do Paço") right under the Arch. The guide will have an orange umbrella so will be easy to spot.
- Please inform us of any dietary restrictions you might have
- No cancellations or refunds are allowed
- Tours unavailable: 14, 16 and 25 April, 1, 11 and 16 May, 10-17 June, 29 June, 5 October, 1 Nov, 8, 24, 25 and 31 Dec, 1 January
This guided tour will introduce you to the Portuguese cuisine and its incredible mix of Mediterranea...
The monuments in Belém are cultural icons and a must-see on any tour itinerary. Because of the uniqu...
Join us on this full day tour which full of unforgettable experiences: live history in the medieval ...
Skip the long lines for taxis and the hassle of using public transportation on arrival at Lisbon Air...
On this private tour, you will leave the city of Lisbon behind and head out towards the countryside ...
This tour allows you to pick from our different itineraries to make your own 4-hour journey in Lisbo...