Sesimbra wild beach tour
- Relax on one of the most beautiful beaches in Europe
- Explore the countryside and become part of the beautiful landscape
- Make your friends back home envious with great photos
- Avoid the traffic - transportation included so you won't be late
Escape the hustle and bustle of Lisbon and get back to nature at the remote beach of Sesimbra. Cross the Tagus River on the iconic 25 de Abril Bridge, and then journey on to a secret beach to discover one of the most beautiful beaches in Europe. Relax on the hard-to-reach beach and go for a swim and snorkel in the blue waters of the Atlantic Ocean, if conditions allow.
Then, head back to Lisbon and stop at the Christ-King statue square for amazing views of the city. In case of schedule restrictions for accessing the Christ-King square, we will stop at the Viewpoint Boca do Vento next to the Christ-King or at Sesimbra Castle). Great views, amazing Christ-King beach, the bluest waters, easy going vibe, and our vans will make you feel like you are on a road trip. It’s the perfect day trip!
- 9-seat private van
- Lunch bag (juice, water, cereal bar, fruit)
- Snorkeling equipment
- Short sleeve and short pants wetsuit
- Use of equipment
- Private transportation
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Entrance to the top of Christ The King statue
- Child: reduced
Cais do Sodré, 1200-161 Lisboa, Portugal
Reception of Sunset Destination Hostel Cais do Sodre Train Station, 1st floor Praça Duque de Terceira Lisbon Look for the door next to a red flag, outside the train station, facing the square/garden, and press the doorbell
- This tour involves a certain amount of walking on rough terrain accessing the beach. Please bring appropriate shoes
- Not recommended for children under the age of 6 or people with reduced mobility
- Language: English/Portuguese/Spanish (conditioned to confirmation)
- Minimum of 2 people to run the tour
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 2.30pm
This guided tour will introduce you to the Portuguese cuisine and its incredible mix of Mediterranea...
Come and discover the magnificent village where the Royal Family used to live during the summer!We i...
Explore the Portuguese capital and its highlights on a morning tour of Lisbon, before driving to the...
Our Yellow Bus double-decker open-top buses allow you to discover Lisbon in an easy and comfortable ...
The monuments in Belém are cultural icons and a must-see on any tour itinerary. Because of the uniqu...
more info soon. Genres: House,Techno Lines Up: Butch Atmospheres: Wild,Live Performance Door Policie...