Sintra, Cabo da Roca, Cascais and Estoril guided tour
- Sintra Village (UNESCO World Heritage Site - Cultural Landscape of Sintra)
- Sintra National Palace or Royale Palace
- Cabo da Roca (or Roca Cape, the most western mainland point of both Portugal and Europe)
- Boca do Inferno & Guincho
- Cascais & Estoril
Come and discover the magnificent village where the Royal Family used to live during the summer!
We invite you to discover this charming region and site of the royal family summer residence. We will visit the National Sintra Palace and spend some free time whether discovering the handicraft stores or the famous sweets of Sintra. We then head onto Cabo da Roca (the most westerly point of Europe) before continuing along the coast, passing by the famous Guincho beach until arriving at Cascais. Highlights of the town include the Boca do Inferno wave feature and the magnificent panorama over Cascais Bay and the adjoining coastline. On the way back to Lisbon, we pass by Estoril, home to the famous Casino and its lovely gardens.
- Pick-up and Drop Off from Lisbon Central Hotels
- Royal Palace entrance
- Guided visit
- For clients staying at Estoril Coast, Sintra and Cascais area hotels, we offer pick up and drop off service (for an additional charge)
- Children 6-10 years old 50% price
- Children younger than 6 years old may participate for free
Pick-up from Lisbon Central Hotels
- Tour available in Portuguese, English, German and Spanish
- All tours can be modified or cancelled without further notice. If the number of passengers falls below the minimum required, the tour operator reserves the right to use minibuses or a private car
Daily at 2:30pm
Cabo da Roca will only be visited from Mar 1 to Oct 31
On Wednesdays, the Sintra National Palace is closed. On those days, the visit takes place at the Queluz Palace.
The tour leaves Lisbon around 09:00 a.m. as we head Towards Fátima. This small countryside town is w...
The beautiful Azulejo tiles you see in Lisbon and around Portugal are the result of an art form with...
Escape the hustle and bustle of Lisbon on a full-day tour of Sintra and Cascais, 2 small villages wi...
Start your delicious day meeting our Executive Chef at one of the best Local Food Market in Lisbon.H...
We know how to keep secrets. We keep the mystery to the last, but we all know that secrets are bette...