Tramcar and Fado show
- Enjoy a traditional show of Fado in Chiado
- Explore the most emblematic quarters of Lisbon
- Get aboard a historical tram and visit the city from a different point of view
Explore the hills, the narrow streets and the typical neighborhoods of Lisbon on a historical tram tour with a show of Fado in Chiado. The different voices and the unmistakable sound of the Portuguese guitar are the main themes of the unforgettable experience of this tram tour through Lisbon!
Wind your way through the hills of Lisbon and discover its most historic quarters, where people chat from their window ledges and clothes hang out to dry in the sun. The contrasts in this richly diverse city will amaze you. From the simplicity of the traditional quarters of Alfama, Castelo and Bairro Alto, to the sophistication of Lapa. Take the chance to visit the imposing St. George's Castle and the Lisbon Cathedral.
Hills Tramcar Tour Points of Interest: Castelo de São Jorge | Mosteiro S. Vicente de Fora | Basilica da Estrela | Sé | Elevador Santa Justa
- Chiado Fado Show Aerobus
- Airport City Center Connection - free access to service during ticket validity
- Free access to Carris Lisbon Public Transports trams during ticket validity
- Free access to National Monuments: Santa Just Lift and Lisbon Funiculars during ticket validity
- Yellow Bus Discount Book (Discounts on tickets to monuments, museums and leisure activities)
- Museums/monuments entrance
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
- Children 4-10 years old: reduced
- Infants 0-3 years old: free
Praça do Comércio, 1100-148 Lisboa, Portugal
Voucher redemption at the sale point at Praça do Comércio (Yellow Bus kiosk - from 9am to 6pm) or directly to the tram driver at any stop along the tour
- Audioguide available in 12 languages: Spanish, French, English, German, Dutch, Italian, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Mandarin, Japanese, Russian and Swedish.
- June - September: Departures every 25 minutes, from 9.30am to 7.00pm
- October - May: Departures every 30 minutes, from 9.30am to 5.30pm
- Fado in Chiado: Monday to Sunday at 7.00pm
- Blackout dates: 25 December
This guided tour will introduce you to the Portuguese cuisine and its incredible mix of Mediterranea...
Come and discover the magnificent village where the Royal Family used to live during the summer!We i...
Explore the Portuguese capital and its highlights on a morning tour of Lisbon, before driving to the...
Our Yellow Bus double-decker open-top buses allow you to discover Lisbon in an easy and comfortable ...
The monuments in Belém are cultural icons and a must-see on any tour itinerary. Because of the uniqu...
more info soon. Genres: House,Techno Lines Up: Butch Atmospheres: Wild,Live Performance Door Policie...