Tramcar and Fado show
- Enjoy a traditional show of Fado in Chiado
- Explore the most emblematic quarters of Lisbon
- Get aboard a historical tram and visit the city from a different point of view
Explore the hills, the narrow streets and the typical neighborhoods of Lisbon on a historical tram tour with a show of Fado in Chiado. The different voices and the unmistakable sound of the Portuguese guitar are the main themes of the unforgettable experience of this tram tour through Lisbon!
Wind your way through the hills of Lisbon and discover its most historic quarters, where people chat from their window ledges and clothes hang out to dry in the sun. The contrasts in this richly diverse city will amaze you. From the simplicity of the traditional quarters of Alfama, Castelo and Bairro Alto, to the sophistication of Lapa. Take the chance to visit the imposing St. George's Castle and the Lisbon Cathedral.
Hills Tramcar Tour Points of Interest: Castelo de São Jorge, Mosteiro S. Vicente de Fora, Basilica da Estrela Sé, and Elevador Santa Justa.
- Chiado Fado Show Aerobus
- Airport City Center Connection - free access to service during ticket validity
- Free access to Carris Lisbon Public Transports trams during ticket validity
- Free access to National Monuments: Santa Just Lift and Lisbon Funiculars during ticket validity
- Yellow Bus Discount Book (Discounts on tickets to monuments, museums and leisure activities)
- Museums/monuments entrance
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Children 4-10 years old: reduced
- Infants 0-3 years old: free
Praça do Comércio, 1100-148 Lisboa, Portugal
Voucher redemption at the sale point at Praça do Comércio (Yellow Bus kiosk - from 9am to 6pm) or directly to the tram driver at any stop along the tour
- Audioguide available in 12 languages: Spanish, French, English, German, Dutch, Italian, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Mandarin, Japanese, Russian and Swedish
- Tramcar Tour: Ticket Validity 24 hours after the validation
- Fado in Chiado: Ticket Validity 1 show
- June - September: Departures every 25 minutes, from 9.30am to 7.00pm
- October - May: Departures every 30 minutes, from 9.30am to 5.30pm
- Fado in Chiado: Monday to Sunday at 7.00pm
- Blackout dates: 25 December
Visit Lisbon from one end to another! One ticket covers 5 lines, including busses, trams and boat. T...
With a single ticket, hop on and hop off to see more of Lisbon. Make the most of this sightseeing bu...
Explore the history and traditions of Lisbon, visiting the monuments that pay tribute to the golden ...
Far from the noise and rush of the city, it seems like you are standing in a floating stage with a p...
You are invited to discover this charming region and site of the royal family summer residence. You ...
Make the most out of your time in Lisbon and explore the city on board a double-decker bus. Enjoy th...
Opened in 1998, during the last world exhibition to take place in the 20th century, entitled “The oc...
There is a lot to explore in the breathtaking Portuguese capital. This tour has three circuit option...
Embark on a spiritual journey to Fátima, one of the world’s most important Catholic pilgrimage sites...
Doing the stiff hills of Lisbon on a bike might seem almost impossible, right? But how cool would be...