Hope Street Shivers ghost tour of Liverpool
- Explore the darker side of Liverpool on a ghostly night tour
- Brave the most haunted street in northern England
- Discover the city's former necropolis and hear it's most famous ghost story
This award-winning theatrical ghost tour of Liverpool will take you on a creepy journey you'll never forget!
You'll be guided through the handsome Cathedral Quarter of Hope Street, beginning the journey outside Liverpool’s most historic alehouse, The Philharmonic Dining Rooms.
This tour experience takes in both of the city’s striking Cathedrals, the crooked smile of Rodney Street and the mysterious story of Will McKenzie’s blackened pyramid tomb.
You'll bear witness to the faded grandeur of the old Wellington Rooms and the shadowy opulence of the City’s Georgian Old Town. Your guides will conclude the tour beneath the Gothic majesty of Liverpool’s Anglican Cathedral in St James’ cemetery, the City’s former necropolis, resting place for nearly 58,000 souls (where for over a hundred years something sinister has lurked)
- Theatrical night tour of Liverpool
- Optional gratuities
- Child (7-15) and students with valid: reduced
- Senior (65+): reduced
Outside The Philharmonic Pub, 36 Hope Street, Liverpool L1 9BX, UK
- Please dress appropriately for the weather
- This tour is wheelchair accessible, and there are disabled toilet facilities on the tour route
- Please contact the tour operator prior to the tour if you require special assistance for mobility issues
- Every Thursday, Friday and Saturday night
- From 9:30 pm to 11:00 pm
The British Music Experience tells the story of British Music through costumes, instruments, perform...
On this tour through the heart of Liverpool's city centre, you will discover the legacy left by the ...
This 90-minute Beatles walking tour will take you through the heart of the City Centre where you wil...
Book your tickets to the world's largest permanent exhibition devoted to The Beatles. Located in the...
A visit to the newly inaugurated Magical Beatles Museum in Liverpool is a must for any music lover. ...
Come and join us on a half day Peaky Blinders tour for a chance to explore film locations both withi...