Victoria Waterfalls tour in Zambia
- The guided tour of the magnificent waterfalls will let you delve into the natural wilderness and local customs and traditions
- Enjoy the spectacular view of the world largest waterfalls
- Discover the local handicraft objects
Victoria waterfalls are the largest waterfall in the world and they double Niagara falls in height. They are a natural wonder of the world and they are shared between the boundaries of Zambia and Zimbabwe, during this tour you will appreciate the Zambia side. of the falls. You will be surrounded by the amazing wilderness and delve into the local customs and traditions. To finish the guided tour you will visit the craft market at the entrance of the rainforest where you can appreciate the local craftsmen's creations.
- Guided walking tour
- Park fees
- Bottled water
- Pick-up service
- Additional services
- Drop-off service
- Children (2-12)
Pick-up service is available from the Avani Falls Resort and the Royal Livingstone Hotel. Please specify your hotel where.
Please note that this tour is available only for guests staying at the Avani Falls Resort and Royal Livingstone Hotel. Pick-up service is included, whereas drop-off is not, yet the end point of the tour is close by the two resort and customers can walk back to their accommodation
- It is recommended to wear comfortable/non-slip shoes or sandals and to bring: hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, mosquito repellant (make sure to have waterproof bags especially between the months of February and August) and your camera
- As a reminder visitors staying at the Avani and Royal Livingstone hotels have unlimited access to the Zambian side of the Falls between 6.00am and 6.00pm (it is included in the accommodation rate). However, guided tours are highly recommended as they also offer more thorough information
- Cancellation policy: full refund if canceled 72 hours prior pick-up time
- Please note that this tour is available only for guests staying at the Avani Falls Resort and Royal Livingstone Hotel. Pick-up service is included, whereas drop-off is not, yet the end point of the tour is close by the two resort and customers can walk back to their accommodation
- Operates daily
- Tour duration: 1.5 hours
- Pick-up times: 8.30am - 2.30pm (they may slightly vary depending on which hotel you will choose for the pick-up service)
Have you always wanted to see whales in their natural environment? What about some playful white-bea...
Try a real once-in-a-lifetime experience by renting a wonderful vintage car for the whole day: enjoy...
You have not truly seen Rome until you have experienced it at night! The monuments are completely tr...
Enjoy a relaxing cruise along the Zambezi River, a stream of calm water before it plunges down the b...
Enjoy an incredible journey on the Royal Livingstone Express old fashioned steam train, taking you o...
Don't miss the chance of getting the perfect perspective of the world's largest waterfalls. It will ...