Livorno - Pisa low cost half-day roundtrip transfer
- Hassle-free coach transportation to Pisa to discover its beauty
- Free Wi-Fi available on board
- Transfer suitable for cruise stopover visits
Come to Pisa and fall in love with its Square of Miracles: admire the famous Leaning Tower, the Cathedral and the Baptistery.
City Sightseeing half-day coach transfer from Livorno to Pisa is perfect if your cruise stops in Livorno for a day or if you simply look for an easy connection between the two cities. Enjoy a comfortable journey in an air-conditioned GT coach, with free Wi-Fi on board and a city map.
- Return trip with air-conditioned GT coach
- Free Wi-Fi on board
- Free map
- Onboard and Bus Stop assistance in English, Italian and Spanish
- Priority Boarding on the Shuttle Bus
- Everything not mentioned under 'Included'
- Children (2-8 years old), disabled people and ship crew: reduced
- Infants (0-1 year old): free
Via Claudio Cogorano, 3, 57123 Livorno LI, Italy
Meeting point in Livorno: Via Cogorano, close to the cruising shuttle bus arrival point and close to City Sightseeing Livorno hop-on hop-off bus stop #1.
Arrival point in Pisa: a few minute walk from the Square of Miracles (Leaning Tower).
- NOTE Please specify the departure time you would like to book when you purchase your tickets (1st run 10 am - 2nd run 12pm - 3rd run 1.40pm). You cannot choose a departure time and a return time of different runs
- Please show a printed version of your booking voucher at the bus driver on the shuttle bus (please note that vouchers shown from your smartphone will not be accepted)
- No refund will be granted to customers that don't show a printed copy of their voucher
- You can only use your voucher at the time indicated at the moment of booking. The service cannot be used at a different time
- Please note: times are subject to change due to traffic conditions
- The service provider is not responsible for delays due to events not under its control
Service available April-December
- Departure from Livorno: 10am
- Arrival in Pisa: 10.40am
- Free time in Pisa: 2.20 hours
- Departure from Pisa: 1pm
- Arrival in Livorno: 1.40pm
- Departure from Livorno: 12pm
- Arrival in Pisa: 12.40pm
- Free time in Pisa: 2.20 hours
- Departure from Pisa: 3pm
- Arrival in Livorno: 3.40pm
- Departure from Livorno: 1.40pm
- Arrival in Pisa: 2.20pm
- Free time in Pisa: 2.10 hours
- Departure from Pisa: 4.40pm
- Arrival in Livorno: 5.15pm
Discover Florence and Pisa in a half-day trip from Livorno.City Sightseeing coach transfer is perfec...
Florence is the perfect destination for a half-day trip!City Sightseeing coach transfer is perfect i...
Visit Lucca and Pisa with this low-cost round-trip transfer from Livorno!Depart at 10.30am and arriv...
Don't miss the chance to visit the most important monuments in Pisa with a single ticket!Climb the L...
Livorno, the Tuscan gateway to the Mediterranean sea, is crossed by canals and situated on the seasi...
Enjoy a 2 hour guided walking tour of Pisa, exploring the major attractions but also getting to see ...
Join this private walking tour led by a local guide to discover the pretty city of Livorno, still qu...
Join a guided walking tour of Piazza dei Miracoli, where your expert guide will show you the square ...
Book this 2.5-hour private tour to discover one of the most beautiful places in Tuscany, the mysteri...
Visit the vibrant local market and the traditional food shops with the Cesarina and immerse yourself...