Postojna Cave and Predjama Castle - Underground treasures and legends
- Enjoy a guided tour and discover the wonderful underground world of Postojna cave
- Explore the striking medieval Predjama castle
- Enjoy transportation through Slovenian nature
Visit the mesmerizing Postojna cave and find out about its history. It has taken millions of years for the clear waters of the River Pivka to create these 21 kilometers of underground labyrinth passages, caverns and great halls, decorated with dripstones, translucent curtains and pillars of fascinating shapes and colors. After an unforgettable underground train ride to the heart of the cave system, experienced guides will accompany you on a walk through the subtly lit fairy-tale like underground world.
Back in the daylight, the trip will continue towards the astonishing castle of the robber knight Erasmus - the mysterious castle of Predjama. For centuries dramatically hanging in over a 100-meter-high vertical cliff, it's waiting for you to enter and discover its secrets, legends and myths.
- English-speaking guide
- Entrance to Postojna Cave
- Entrance to Predjama Castle with audio guide
Grand Hotel Union Business, Miklošičeva street 3, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
You will be picked up from your accommodation in Ljubljana. Please indicate your hotel details at the time of booking. If you do not select a pick-up point, you will be automatically assigned to the Grand Hotel Union Business pick-up point.
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Appropriate footwear and clothing needed for the excursion
- Departures every day at 8.30am
Dive right into the heart of one of the most beautiful cities in Europe and discover its essence by ...
Enjoy the Karst region and travel on the Slovenian coast with a professional guide. Visit the mediev...
Visit a charming little lake with an island and a lovely medieval town. Discover an alpine paradise ...
An “Image of Paradise”, as it is often described, Bled has been attracting visitors with its breatht...
Magnificent mountains stretch as far as the eye can see, looking down on the charming town, a true w...
See the beautiful nature and learn about the rich history of Lake Bled. Board a traditional “pletna”...