- Discover the spectacular UNESCO-listed Skocjan Caves and see the unforgettable Predjama Castle
- Enjoy a prosciutto and wine tasting
- Explore the medieval streets of the coast town Piran
Enjoy the Karst region and travel on the Slovenian coast with a professional guide. Visit the medieval Predjama Castle and admire its dramatic setting in the gaping mouth of a cavern halfway up a hillside. Next, the tour continues to Skocjan Caves one of the largest and most beautiful caves in Europe. Cross the narrow bridge over 200 meters above an underground river.
After exploring the amazing cave, you will get the opportunity to taste the famous Karst air-dried prosciutto and wine produced in Karst region, called Teran. After that you will continue to Lipica, the town known as the home of the white Lipizzaner – the horses of the famous Spanish riding school in Vienna.
Passing the coastal towns of Koper, Izola and Portoroz you will reach Piran, the most lovely town on the Slovenian coast. Walk on the medieval narrow streets of Piran, stop for a lunch in a seafood restaurant or take a swim in the Adriatic Sea.
- Professional English speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Children ages 2-11: reduced
- Infants ages 0-1: free
Please be ready in one of the pick-up locations listed. Be patient, it can take up to 15 – 20 minutes for the guide to get to the pickup location.
- Bring warm clothes because Skocjan Caves have a constant temperature of around 10°C
- Swimming is possible (if temperatures allow): bring swimsuits and towels if you wish to swim
- Please note that order of sightseeing stops can change
- Daily at 8.30am
Dive right into the heart of one of the most beautiful cities in Europe and discover its essence by ...
Discover the exciting underground world of Postojna Cave - the most popular karst cave in the world....
Start your day-trip from Ljubljana, pass by Bled, and continue to the highest Slovenian mountain pas...
Experience the beauty and glory of the Italian Venice on a day-trip from Slovenia. Spend a day admir...
On this tour your experienced guide will take you to different restaurants and cafes in Ljubljana’s ...
Taste 7 finest wines from different wine regions of Slovenia and learn must-know wine facts from an ...