This 40-minute circular sightseeing cruise will get you acquainted with London’s prime riverfront real estate, from the Palace of Westminster to Shakespeare’s Globe to the Tower of London. Other highlights include Tate Modern, Tower Bridge, and many other key London sights. Your trained English-speaking guide will provide you with all you need to know about Britain's capital from the comfort of your riverboat, while audio guides are also available in a number of other languages. Admission to the London Eye 4D Cinema Experience is also included as part of the package, so for a perfect round trip get on board this river cruise and ride the waves.
Cruises and boat tours
Eye on the Thames river cruise
based on 1 review
Duration: 40 minutes
Language: English , Italian , French , Spanish , German , Russian , Japanese
Mobile voucher accepted
Entrance Fees Included
Do this because
- Enjoy an exciting 40-minute sightseeing cruise along the Thames
- See Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament, St. Paul’s Cathedral, Tower Bridge and more
- Have fun with the immersive London Eye 4D Cinema Experience - included with your ticket
What to expect
- 40-minute London Eye River Cruise with live commentary
- Foreign language audio commentary is available n French, Spanish, German, Italian, Dutch, Russian, Japanese
- Entrance to the 4D Experience
What's not included
- Entrance to the London Eye
- Children (3-15 years old): reduced
- Infants (0-2 years old): free of charge
30 The Queen's Walk, Lambeth, London, SE1
Please present your voucher at the London Eye Pier Ticket Office.
What to remember
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult 18+
- Infants aged 3 years and under ride free, but must still reserve a ticket
- Audio commentary is available in French, Spanish, German, Italian, Dutch, Russian, Japanese
- All visitors must pass through metal detectors at the security checkpoint
- Please note, the London Eye River Cruise wheelchair lift can accommodate standard size wheelchairs only. There are a maximum of 3 wheelchairs allowed per cruise. Please contact the attraction at least 48 hours in advance to secure your wheelchair access at a specific timeslot
River Cruise opening times (may vary):
- The river cruise departs daily from the London Eye Pier directly underneath the London Eye: *10.45am, 11.45am, 12.45pm, 1.45pm, 2.45pm, 3.45pm, 4.45pm, *5.45pm, *6.45pm, *7.45pm (*19th March until 3rd September only)
Axis & Globe Travel Ltd.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.
What people say about this experience
based on 1 review