Head out at dawn to see the change in London as the sun sets and evening lights turn on. This private photography tour will take you past the famous highlights of the city. With the help of your professional photographer guide, you will capture the best shots of London, the city of lights.
Cross the Millenium bridge and pass the famous buildings of Tate Modern, St. Pauls Cathedral, and the bank of England lighted up by evening lights. Your guide is there to help you capture the buildings and the lights using various techniques including some long exposure shots. Learn how to set the right composition and exposure and to find the best ways and angles to capture the famous sites of London by night.
It doesn't matter if you are a beginner or experienced photographer, your guide will ensure you will have a memorable tour and finish the day with increased confidence in your camera. During the tour, you will learn about:
- Manual camera settings such as aperture, shutter speed, and iso
- Creative composition using perspective, lines, and color
- The control and influence of light
- Tips and tricks for post-processing
- Usage of long shutter speeds in relation to the scene