Thamesrush 50 minutes
- Experience the best sights of London on a speedboat ride!
- Enjoy 50 minutes of adrenalin-fueled fun in the center of London
- See all the sights of the city from Westminster to Canary Wharf
The ThamesJet “Rush” is a 50 minute adrenaline fuelled fun speedboat experience, where you will enjoy sightseeing, speed and awesome aquabatics.
You will see various iconic sights such as the Houses of Parliament and Elizabeth Tower that houses the world-famous Big Ben, the London Eye, Shard and HMS Belfast to name a few, in fact you need to stay alert because the sights really do come thick and fast on this stretch of the river.
So sit back and enjoy the view as we also pass under some of the Capital's great bridges including the most modern, Millennium Bridge, as well as the world-renowned majestic Tower Bridge on our way to the fast zone.
Once past Tower Bridge we are heading for speed, our experienced skippers will give you the aquabatic ride of your life! Twists and turns as we wave jump and speed our way around Canary Wharf.
After all the adrenaline-fuelled fun, we head back to Westminster pier and you have time to admire the view, catch a breath and take in the great experience of speeding along the Thames and maybe even get those sightseeing pictures or the must-have selfie.
- Tickets for 50 minute Thamesrush speedboat ride
- Optional gratuities
- Children (16 and under) reduced
Thamesrush 50 minutes departs from and returns to Westminster pier
Westminster Pier, Boarding Point F, Victoria Embankment, London SW1A 2JH
- Please ensure you arrive 20 minutes prior to your departure time
- Please print this voucher and bring to the ticket kiosk prior to departure: Westminster Pier, Boarding Point F, Victoria Embankment, London SW1A 2JH
- For safety reasons, the minimum height requirement to travel on Thamesjet is 1.35 metres (4 ft. 5in.)
- Children under the age of 16 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Life jackets and waterproof clothing are provided to all passengers
- Thamesjet vessels are, for safety reasons, not designed or adapted for passengers in wheelchairs
- Once made all bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable
Go on a guided tour of Wembley Stadium and go behind-the-scenes of one of the most famous stadiums i...
On your free walking tour of royal London, your local expert guide will introduce you to the persona...
Discover what it takes to be the world’s most famous secret agent, as we take you on a journey to un...
Sit back, relax and discover London’s historic sites and attractions with The Original Tour 24-hour ...
Step into the colourful galleries at the Postal Museum to discover exciting and unexpected stories f...
Jump on a classic red double-decker bus and see London’s most famous highlights including Big Ben, t...