72-hour Los Angeles hop-on hop-off city tour
- Explore Los Angeles in detail without the hassles of driving and parking
- Span the entire city in 72 hours with just enough time to see the best of Los Angeles
- Exit at Universal Studios and spend the day at the famous theme park and film studio
See the best of Los Angeles on the 72 hour hop-on, hop-off tour from the historic and revitalized downtown to the stunning coastal landscapes and legendary beaches of Santa Monica. Have the freedom and flexibility to see the city on your own time while enjoying the comfort of the open air double decker bus.
After purchasing your pass, you can board the bus at any of the 70 stops offered and enjoy the ride until your ready to adventure through LA’s most famous locations. Then, you're free to re-board and continue the tour. You’ll have a good amount of time to enjoy all the loops on the three day tour so don’t worry about missing a thing!
While you're on board, you'll learn about history of Los Angeles with the help of an audio guide offered in a total of nine languages including: English, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, German, French and Italian.
Each of the routes deliver over two hours of sightseeing enjoyment. They include:
Red Route (2hrs): Hollywood and Beverly Hills
- Stops include: Hollywood Blvd, Chinese Theatre, Sunset Strip, Rodeo Drive, West Hollywood, LACMA, La Brea Tar Pits, Farmers Market and Melrose Ave.
Yellow Route (2hrs): Beverly Hills and Santa Monica
- Stops include: St. Promenade, Santa Monica Pier, Westwood, UCLA, Beverly Hills, Rodeo Drive, Century City and Westside Pavilion
Purple Route (2.15hrs): Downtown LA
- Stops include: Olivera St., Little Tokyo, Chinatown, Jewelry District, Bradbury Building, Fashion District, LA Live, Staples Center, Walt Disney Concert Hall and Cathedral of Our Lady
Blue Connector (1hr): Universal and Hollywood Bowl
- Stops include: Connecting Chinese Theatre, Universal Studios Hollywood, Hilton Universal, Sheraton Universal and Hollywood Bowl Amphitheatre
Orange Connector: LAX Hotels, Venice, Santa Monica and Airport Connector
- Connecting LAX area hotels with Yellow route at Stop #57 (Santa Monica Pier) - connecting LAX Hotels on Century Blvd., Custom Hotel, Loyola Marymount University, OTIS College of Art & Design, Waterside Marina Del Rey, Fisherman’s Village and Venice Beach
Grey Line (LAX Hotel Shuttle):
- If you are staying in LAX area hotels, you can take this line at 7.30am and 8.30am directly to Hollywood. There will be two evening departures at 6.30pm and 7.00pm from Stop 1: The Dolby Theatre in Hollywood to hotels near LAX. There are no stops in between and no commentary on board. Please note this shuttle does not go to LAX.
- 72 hours of unlimited sightseeing around Los Angeles
- Audio guide
- Admission to theatre's, museums, parks studios, etc.
- Food and drinks
- Children 3-11
6925 Hollywood Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90028, USA
Your tour begins at the Chinese Theater, located at 6925 Hollywood Boulevard. Your voucher can be redeemed at any of the bus stops en route.
- Audio guide in English, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese (mandarin), Japanese, Korean, German, French & Italian
- Tours are fully narrated with the exception of the BLUE and ORANGE connectors and Grey Line
- Unlimited stops and sightseeing for 72 hours
- Orange Connector
- First departure from stop #92 directly to Santa Monica 8:00am/returning from stop #57 5:15pm.
- Second departure from stop #92 directly to Santa Monica 8:30am/ Last returning from stop#57 5:45pm.
- Yellow Route
- First departure from stop #57 9:30am
- First departure from stop #7 10:00am
- Last full loop from stop #7 4:00pm
- Last returning from stop #57 4:45pm
- Grey Line
- First departure from stop #92 directly to Hollywood 7:30am/ Returning departure stop #1 5:00pm.
- Second departure from stop #92 directly to Hollywood 8:30am/ Last returning departure stop #1 6:30pm
- Blue Line
- First departure from stop #1 9:00am
- Last full loop from stop #1 4:30pm
- One-way departure stop #1 5:30pm
- Daily 9.00am-8.30pm
On this tour, you'll hike to the top of one of the highest peaks in Griffith Park, giving you a stun...
See the best of Los Angeles with a 6-hour tour of the city’s most glamorous neighborhoods and iconic...
After journeying up north along the breathtaking California coast, first stop on this day tour will ...
Located next to the TCL Chinese Theater, Madame Tussauds Hollywood is the only place you can rub sho...
Join us on a fun and truly memorable tour of Paso Robles Wine Country. You’ll be united with a small...
Our guided Downtown LA Food Tour includes 6 unique stops showcasing the best of the growing, diverse...