- Explore Los Angeles in detail without the hassles of driving and parking
- Span the entire city in 72 hours with just enough time to see the best of Los Angeles
- Exit at Universal Studios and spend the day at the famous theme park and film studio
See the best of Los Angeles on the 72 hour hop-on, hop-off tour from the historic and revitalized downtown to the stunning coastal landscapes and legendary beaches of Santa Monica. Have the freedom and flexibility to see the city on your own time while enjoying the comfort of the open air double decker bus.
After purchasing your pass, you can board the bus at any of the 70 stops offered and enjoy the ride until your ready to adventure through LA’s most famous locations. Then, you're free to re-board and continue the tour. You’ll have a good amount of time to enjoy all the loops on the three day tour so don’t worry about missing a thing!
While you're on board, you'll learn about history of Los Angeles with the help of an audio guide offered in a total of nine languages including: English, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, German, French and Italian.
Each of the routes deliver over two hours of sightseeing enjoyment. They include:
Red Route (2hrs): Hollywood and Beverly Hills
- Stops include: Hollywood Blvd, Chinese Theatre, Sunset Strip, Rodeo Drive, West Hollywood, LACMA, La Brea Tar Pits, Farmers Market and Melrose Ave.
Yellow Route (2hrs): Beverly Hills and Santa Monica
- Stops include: St. Promenade, Santa Monica Pier, Montana Ave., Brentwood, Westwood, UCLA, Beverly Hills, Rodeo Drive, Century City and Westside Pavilion
Purple Route (2.15hrs): Downtown LA
- Stops include: Olvera St., Little Tokyo, Chinatown, Jewelry District, Bradbury Building, Fashion District, LA Live, Staples Center, Walt Disney Concert Hall and Cathedral of Our Lady
Green Route (1.30hrs): Venice and Marina Del Rey
- Stops include: Fisherman’s Village Marina Del Rey, Venice Pier, Venice Canals, Venice Boardwalk, Main Street, 3rd St. Promenade, Santa Monica Place, Santa Monica Pier, Santa Monica and Venice Beaches
Blue Connector (1hr): Universal and Hollywood Bowl
- Stops include: Connecting Chinese Theatre, Universal Studios Hollywood, Hilton Universal, Sheraton Universal, Warner Bros. Studios, and Hollywood Bowl Amphitheatre
Orange Connector (45 minutes): LAX Hotels and Marina Del Rey
- Stops include: Connecting LAX Hotels on Century Blvd., Custom Hotel, Loyola Marymount University, OTIS College of Art & Design, Waterside Marina Del Rey and Fisherman’s Village
Grey Line (LAX Hotel Shuttle):
- If you are staying in LAX area hotels, you can take this line at 7.30am and 8.30am directly to Hollywood. There will be two evening departures at 6.30pm and 7.00pm from Stop 1: The Dolby Theatre in Hollywood to hotels near LAX. There are no stops in between and no commentary on board. Please note this shuttle does not go to LAX.
- 72 hours of unlimited sightseeing around Los Angeles
- Audio guide
- Admission to theatre's, museums, parks studios, etc.
- Food and drinks
- Children 3-11
6925 Hollywood Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90028, USA
Your tour begins at the Chinese Theater, located at 6925 Hollywood Boulevard. Your voucher can be redeemed at any of the bus stops en route.
- Audio guide in English, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese (mandarin), Japanese, Korean, German, French & Italian
- Tours are fully narrated with the exception of the BLUE and ORANGE connectors and Grey Line
- Unlimited stops and sightseeing for 72 hours
- Daily 9.00am-8.30pm
Los Angeles is a hiker’s paradise with its stunning natural beauty and breathtaking 360° views high ...
On this Los Angeles city tour, you’ll begin in Hollywood, LA’s birthplace of film, and see the Chine...
The Hollywood Explorer Pass® is the best choice for maximum savings and flexibility Save up to 43% o...
See the best of Los Angeles with a 6-hour tour of the city’s most glamorous neighborhoods and iconic...
Depart north up the spectacular California Coast to the first stop in Santa Barbara. Visit a Spanish...
While there are other Madame Tussaud museums in major cities around the world, none are quite like t...