Discuss the history, culture and food scene of West Hollywood with this 2.5-hour food tour with a local guide!
The Fairfax District of West Hollywood is bursting onto the scene! Follow your foodie expert on this journey through Then & Now Los Angeles. The tradition of an old-world neighborhood and the grandeur of Golden Age Hollywood meet cutting-edge, trend-setting vibes in the Fairfax District. You'll stop in unique locations showcasing the diverse culinary experiences from traditional cuisines of the neighborhood to the cutting edge. You'll discover the amazing stories behind every great food establishment you'll visit.
Those are the 6 tasting locations (subject to change) you'll discover during the tour:
- Trejo’s Tacos at The Farmer’s Market – Award-winning Taqueria from beloved actor and LA native, Danny Trejo!
- Michelina at The Farmer’s Market – Delectable pastries at Chef Vincent’s charming boulangerie
- Della Terra – Be whisked away to Tuscany by this exquisite food and atmosphere
- Chao Krung – Delicious and Fresh traditional cuisine from LA’s oldest Thai Restaurant
- Prime Pizza – New-York-style Pizza meets fresh California ingredients!
- Tsujita & Co Noodle Production – LA’s beloved Ramen Shop puts their signature stamp on Japanese Hirata Pork Buns
- Canter’s Deli – Tasty sweets from an iconic, traditional Jewish Bakery