Knott's Berry Farms general admission tickets
- Visit Knott’s Berry Farms, one of the most popular theme parks in the world located just 15 minutes from Disney
- Dare to undertake the HangTime, the newest installation that will have you hanging at the edge of your seat
- Bring your family and enjoy rides and events all year round including the Boysenberry Festival, Scary Farm and more
Spend your day at Knott’s Berry Farms theme park located in Southern California’s Orange County. Originally a functioning berry farm, this iconic attraction has become home to many themed areas inspired by the rich culture and history of the West Coast.
Enjoy Knott’s Farms brand new steel roller coaster - and the only dive coaster on the West Coast - HangTime. HangTime towers over the Boardwalk area, launching you up a vertical lift into a 15-story, 96-degree drop, the steepest drop in California!
From a berry stand on the roadside to a world-class theme park, Knott’s Berry Farm is a must-do experience for both adults and children. With rides such as Timber Mountain Log Ride and the Calico Mine Ride and interactive shows like Voyage to the Iron Reef and an Old West shoot-out, there’s fun for the whole family!
- The world famous Old West Ghost Town®
- NEW HangTime - the steepest drop in California
- Silver Bullet
- GhostRider - the oldest wooden roller coaster on the West Coast
- The Pony Express
- Montezuma's Revenge
- Xcelerator - the world’s first hydraulically-launched roller coaster
- La Revolución
- Camp Snoopy - the first theme park dedicated to kids
- Charles M. Schulz Theatre and more!
Knott’s Berry Farm also harvests special events and entertainment all year long.
Festivals (tickets not included in general admission price):
- Knott’s Scary Farm - 20 September - 31 October - click here for tickets
- Knott’s Boysenberry Festival - spring season
- Summer at Knott’s - mid-June through Labor Day
- Spooky Farm - weekends in October
- Knott’s Merry Farm - mid-November through early January
- General Admission to Knott's Berry Farm theme park
- Admission to Knott's Soak City
- Admission to Knott's Scary Farms
- Children (under 3) free
Knott's Berry Farm, 8039 Beach Boulevard, Buena Park CA 90620
- Tickets expire in full 365 days after purchase date
- Daily, year-round
- Opening hours at 10.00am
- Closed 25 December
- Parking lot opens at 9.00am
Scheduled Ride Closures
- Sierra Sidewinder; 27-31 August 2018
- GhostRider 4-20 September 2018
Knott's Scary Farm
- 20 September 2018 - 31 October 2018 - click here for tickets
En esta gira por la ciudad de Los Ángeles, comenzará en Hollywood, lugar de nacimiento de la películ...
El Pase de Explorador de Hollywood® es la mejor opción para el máximo ahorro y flexibilidad. Ahorra ...
Vea lo mejor de Los Ángeles con un recorrido de 6 horas por los vecindarios más glamorosos de la ciu...
Salida hacia el norte por la espectacular costa de California hasta la primera parada en Santa Bárba...
Si bien hay otros museos de Madame Tussaud en las principales ciudades del mundo, ninguno es como el...
Join us on a fun and truly memorable tour of Paso Robles Wine Country. You’ll be united with a small...