- Visit Knott’s Berry Farms, one of the most popular theme parks in the world located just 15 minutes from Disney
- Dare to undertake the HangTime, the newest installation that will have you hanging at the edge of your seat
- Bring your family and enjoy rides and events all year round including the Boysenberry Festival, Scary Farm and more
Spend your day at Knott’s Berry Farms theme park located in Southern California’s Orange County. Originally a functioning berry farm, this iconic attraction has become home to many themed areas inspired by the rich culture and history of the West Coast.
Enjoy Knott’s Farms brand new steel roller coaster - and the only dive coaster on the West Coast - HangTime. HangTime towers over the Boardwalk area, launching you up a vertical lift into a 15-story, 96-degree drop, the steepest drop in California!
From a berry stand on the roadside to a world-class theme park, Knott’s Berry Farm is a must-do experience for both adults and children. With rides such as Timber Mountain Log Ride and the Calico Mine Ride and interactive shows like Voyage to the Iron Reef and an Old West shoot-out, there’s fun for the whole family!
- The world famous Old West Ghost Town®
- NEW HangTime - the steepest drop in California
- Silver Bullet
- GhostRider - the oldest wooden roller coaster on the West Coast
- The Pony Express
- Montezuma's Revenge
- Xcelerator - the world’s first hydraulically-launched roller coaster
- La Revolución
- Camp Snoopy - the first theme park dedicated to kids
- Charles M. Schulz Theatre and more!
Knott’s Berry Farm also harvests special events and entertainment all year long.
- Knott’s Boysenberry Festival - spring season
- Summer at Knott’s - mid-June through Labor Day
- Knott’s Scary Farm - select nights in September and October
- Spooky Farm - weekends in October
- Knott’s Merry Farm - mid-November through early January
- General Admission to Knott's Berry Farm theme park
- Admission to Knott's Soak City
- Children (under 3) free
Knott's Berry Farm, 8039 Beach Boulevard, Buena Park CA 90620
- Tickets expire in full 365 days after purchase date
- Daily, year-round
- Opening hours at 10.00am
- Closed 25 December
- Parking lot opens at 9.00am
Scheduled Ride Closures
- Sierra Sidewinder; 27-31 August 2018
- GhostRider 4-20 September 2018
Take your chance to journey the neversleeping heart of Los Angeles in a very unusual mode, as you ar...
Los Angeles is a hiker’s paradise with its stunning natural beauty and breathtaking 360° views high ...
On this Los Angeles city tour, you’ll begin in Hollywood, LA’s birthplace of film, and see the Chine...
See the best of Los Angeles with a 6-hour tour of the city’s most glamorous neighborhoods and iconic...
Depart north up the spectacular California Coast to the first stop in Santa Barbara. Visit a Spanish...
While there are other Madame Tussaud museums in major cities around the world, none are quite like t...