Self-guided GPS movie star homes bike tour
- A unique way to see LA for a memorable, up close and personal travel experience.
- Eco-friendly and sustainable way to experience the city. Reduce your carbon footprint.
- Beat your jet lag! The two best ways to cure jet lag are exercise & sun exposure.
- Exercise and burn calories while you sightsee!
- Tour with the #1 rated tour company in Los Angeles on Trip Advisor.
Explore & experience the best of West Hollywood & Beverly Hills on your own time, at your own pace. This unique self-guided bike tour takes you where the tour buses can’t. It’s a “whenever-you-feel-like-it tour” - you pick the date and time that is most convenient then you’re off on your own LA bike adventure.
The moment you hop on your bike, the attached GPS enabled iPad is your virtual guide that leads you on a specially designed route through the city telling you about your surroundings, pointing out LA’s highlights, hotspots and hidden gems, just like an in-person guide would do. You’ll pedal down the quaint streets of West Hollywood and over to the glamorous palm tree lined streets of Beverly Hills and Bel Air where you might catch a glimpse of a celebrity or two. Specifically designed bike routes take you down quieter streets to ensure a relaxing, enjoyable bike ride away from busy city traffic.
When you’re ready for a break, just hop off your bike, lock it up and have a fabulous lunch at one the many LA restaurants and cafes. Take a stroll down Rodeo Drive for a little shopping or relax in a Beverly Hills park for a bit.
When you arrive between 8.00am and 1.00pm, you'll sign a waiver, get your gear and set off on yourtour. You'll have the bikes for the entire day to explore the city.
- High-end, 21-speed Hybrid Bike.
- Safety equipment: helmet, safety vest, bike lock.
- Exclusive Beverly Hills self-guided bike tour with a GPS enabled smartphone.
8325 Santa Monica Blvd, West Hollywood, CA 90069, USA
Bikes and Hikes LA is located at the intersection of Santa Monica Boulevard and N. Harper Avenue. Non-permitted guest parking is available on neighboring streets of Harper and La Jolla between the hours of 7.00am-7.00pm. There are parking centers located at West Hollywood City Hall Parking Garage and Kings Road Parking Garage, where you can pay directly.
- Fitness Level: Easy to Moderate with some hills but nothing to worry about (it's called Beverly Hills for a reason). You must be comfortable on a bike
- You will need to sign a waiver before you begin
- We can provide storage while you are on the tour
- What to bring:
- Comfortable shirt and shorts/pants
- Jacket/windbreaker or sweatshirt (weather depending)
- Closed-toe shoes
- NO ADVANCE RESERVATIONS REQUIRED! FREE SALE!
- Daily 8.00am-5.00pm
- You must pick up your bike before 2.00pm
Dit is de ultieme Hollywood-ervaring die geen enkele site ongezien achterlaat. Je vaart langs de mee...
Geniet van een 2,5 uur durende epische elektrische fietstour om het beste West Hollywood, Beverly Hi...
"De beste manier om LA te ervaren!" Ja! Dat is wat USA Today, The Wall Street Journal, de Los Angele...
Vandaag wacht de verbazingwekkende levensstijl van Zuid-Californië. Je begint je ervaring in Hunting...
Vertrek vanuit Los Angeles zuidwaarts langs de kust van Zuid-Californië. Eerst stop je bij La Jolla ...
Vertrek in noordelijke richting langs de spectaculaire kust van Californië naar de eerste stop in Sa...
Your tour guide/driver will pick you up between 7:00 – 7:45 in the morning, and will engage you with...
Join us on a fun and truly memorable tour of Paso Robles Wine Country. You’ll be united with a small...
Ervaar de 'Walk of Fame' van Hollywood door de ambiance van de Gouden Era-bars te bewonderen en meer...
Dag 1: Los Angeles naar Las Vegas Reis oostwaarts door de woestijn en Death Valley om bij de gokhoof...