Morning meet your guided tour at hotel's lobby and take a trip by car to outskirts of Luangprabang, to visit Ban Phanom, well-known as Lao silk and cotton weaving village with natural dyes, where you will see local weavers weaving with looms. From the village, continue by walking along Nam Khane river bank upstream for about 20 minutes to visit Tomb of Henri Mouhot, who was a French Journalist and Explorer of the Mid 19 Century. Then visit Ban Phanom and drive on to Tad Sae waterfall, lunch on your own and free time for self explore the nature and waterfall. Drive back to Luangprabang.
Excursions & day trips
Full-day La Tombe d'Henri Mouhot and minorities villages from Luang Prabang
Language: English , French
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 8 hours
Safety measures applied
Entrance Fees Included
Do this because
- Visit Ban Phanom to see a famous Lao silk weaving up close
- Walk along Nam Khane river bank to visit Tomb of Henri Mouhot, a French journalist
- Admire Tad Sae waterfall scenery and self explore its nature
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Entrance fees as mentioned
- Guided tour
- Private transportation
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Children (age 5-10)
- Infants (age 0-4): Free of charge
You will be asked to provide your accommodation details and contact number for pick-up service at the time of booking.
What to remember
- Minimum 2 participants required to start the tour
- A maximum number of participants in each booking is 5
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Meeting Point Asia Laos
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 50% refund if you cancel up to 10 days before the experience begins. If you cancel up to 5 days before, you can still receive a 25% refund.