Cinque Terre day tour from Lucca
- Be amazed by these five villages scattered along a beautiful stretch of the Mediterranean
- Enjoy a small-group tour by minibus
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Reach by ferry boat the villages of Riomaggiore, Manarola and Vernazza
Cinque Terre is one of Italy's most beautiful destinations. This tour dedicates a full day to discover Ligurian charming fishing villages and the amazing paths and areas between them, giving you a spectacular overview of the coast.
You will also marvel at the stone walls and terraces that villagers have created over the years for vineyards and olive trees. You will discover this magic land by ferry-boat (or by train in case of bad weather conditions).
Tour leader will pick-up you at your Hotel in the city area to start your Day Trip. Meeting point it’s also possible at every place around the city.
After about 1 hour and 20 minutes drive, you will arrive at the first village in the National Park of Cinque Terre, Manarola or Riomaggiore (weather permitting), where you will pass some relax time for show the village.
During all day our tour guide will assist you, giving information and suggestions, leading you village by village in the ancient life of Ligurian Riviera.
Travel along the Ligurian villages and experience all the beauty of this fantastic land.
There is no hiking on our tour, we will reach village by village by train or boat, but we do not suggest the tour for people with walking difficulties.
- Tour escort
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Gratuities (optional)
- Child (3-11): reduced
- Infant (0-2): free of charge
From your Hotel/ Accommodation (central area) in Lucca. If your hotel is not on the pick-up list you will be directed to the closest available location.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- The tour runs shine or rain (ferry-boats are subject waves conditions)
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements.
- In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before
- Monday, Wednesday, Saturday
- Pick-up or meeting point between 8/8:10am
- Return at 5:30 pm in the same location of departure
This Lucca tour is all about experiencing the city the real way, by becoming a local for a day! Ital...
You will start the tour visiting a typical medieval village placed on the hill that overlooks Val di...
Departs from Lucca to Florence to learn how to make two of the most delicious Italian dishes: pizza ...
Cinque Terre is one of Italy's most beautiful destinations. This tour dedicates a full day to discov...
We’ll start our Lucca tour at the very spot that welcomes most visitors to the city: the Lucca train...
Don't miss the chance to visit the most important monuments in Pisa with a single ticket!Climb the L...
Departs in the early morning from Montecatini to explore the breathtaking Ligurian coast on a tour o...
Departs in the morning from Pisa to discover Florence. Have free time to visit Florence on your own....
Discover the Miracle Square and taste the Tuscan flavours with this amazing tour that will show you ...
Come to Pisa and fall in love with its Square of Miracles: admire the famous Leaning Tower, the Cath...