Lyon City Card
- Explore Lyon with unlimited access to public transportation
- Enjoy more than 38 cultural and recreational activities
- Get fantastic views of the city from the river Saône
- Visit for free museums and temporary exhibitions
Get the most of Lyon in one single card!
Chose the option that best suits you from 1 to 4 days pass and get free unlimited access to the entire public transportation network, to more than 23 museums and temporary exhibitions and many discounts on activities.
- Unlimited public transportation (bus, metro, tram, funicular)
- Entrance to 23 museums and temporary exhibitions
- Guided walking tour (upon reservation and depending on the availability)
- Cruises on the river, puppet shows
- Mini Guide with map and details (French/English)
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Children (0-4 years old): free
- Children (4-15 years old): reduced (must provide proof on spot)
- A Child City Card (for children aged 4 to 15) can only be issued subject if an Adult Lyon City Card is purchased at the same time
- A maximum of 3 Junior cards can be issued for 1 Adult card.
Place Bellecour, 69002 Lyon, France
Redeem your PRINTED voucher at the Tourist Office located on Bellecour square - 69002 Lyon (Metro A/D : Bellecour) everyday 9am to 6pm (except on 1st january and 25th december).
- The City card is valid for 1, 2, 3 or 4 consecutive days
- The card is activated on 1st entry in an attraction or public transportation
- One card per person
- All cards purchased must be claimed at the redemption points located in the city
- Offers and discounts are subject to change without prior notice
- Most attractions are open from 10.00am to 6.00pm
Note: many museums are closed on Mondays, public transportation and many attractions are closed on May 1.
With the Lyon City Card special Rhonexpress, the gates to France's second biggest city are open! Sav...
Take a guided tour in segway throught the beauty of Lyon and discover in a fun way the main highligh...
12.30pm Meet your passionate and local guide in front of the Hospices de Beaune (also called the Hôt...
Participate to this Côte de Nuits wine tour in the amazing region of Burgundy. You will drive throug...
Wines tasting and fun! Our Burgundy bike tour takes you on a breathtaking experience throughout the ...
Take part to this Côte de Beaune wine tour in the amazing region of Burgundy, at only three hours fr...
Dive into the Burgundy region with this fullday trip from Beaune including a visit the illustrious H...
Experience the spirit of Marseille with this unusual guided tour by Trikke, an easy-to-ride 3-wheele...
Discover french pastry during your stay in Paris and learn how to bake macarons.In the heart of the ...
Discover the castles of Blois, Cheverny and Chambord, three highlights of the Loire Valley listed at...