Funchal hop-on hop-off bus tickets
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones
- Receive discounts at selected restaurants, shops and attractions
- Multiple departure times and locations available
Catch the Yellow Bus and, at a height of 4 meters, discover the most beautiful places in Funchal. You can get off and on at any stop throughout the circuit! Take advantage of the trip to get to know the unique views of Funchal (like the one at Pico dos Barcelos), its main monuments, its typical Portuguese cobblestone streets and the colourful flowers in its gardens. Be sure to visit the Madeira Wine Museum, where you can enjoy a glass of this famous wine.
- Discounts on tickets to monuments, museums and leisure activities
- 10% discount when purchasing other Yellow Bus ticket (ever tour in every city)
- Museums/monuments entrance
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
- Children 0-3 years old: free / 4-10 years old: reduced
Avenida do Mar (Near Marina)
- Ticket validity: 24h after the validation
- Hop on and off on any stop along the route, while your ticket is valid
- November - March: Departures every 30 minutes, from 9.00am to 5.30pm
- April - October: Departures every 30 minutes, from 9.00am to 6.00pm
The wild coastline of the easternmost point in Madeira makes for a dramatic backdrop on this cruise ...
A relatively new route from the many quality hikes around Madeira, this Fanal guided walk features f...
The eastern-most peninsula in Madeira, Ponta São Lourenço, is in the spotlight on this full day guid...
Emerald green landscapes characterise this hike to some of the most remote areas on Madeira. You'll ...
Considered one of the prettiest levada walks in Madeira, the Ribeiro Frio hike will not disappoint. ...
With speed, stealth and know-how, this dolphin-watching cruise takes it to the next level. You'll se...