Tukxi's are tuk-tuk-type vehicles ideal for tackling Madeira's mountain roads. Tour the hilltop town of Monte in one and you'll get to see the exotic palace gardens and ornate church, before an optional scenic cable car trip back to Funchal. Or, to really ramp up the fun, head downhill by toboggan ride – once the local mode of transport.
Excursions & day trips
Monte Express Tukxi Tour
Language: German , Spanish , English , Portuguese
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 2 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Private tukxi tour of Monte
- See Our Lady of Monte Church – final resting place of Austria's last emperor
- Enjoy incredible views over Funchal
What to expect
- Driver/ guide
What to remember
- Minimum age is from 3 years old
- Pick-up from hotels in Funchal only – if you're staying outside the capital, please select the ‘Tukxi spot' on the dropdown list when choosing your pick-up point
- This tour is a one-way drive to Monte – return transfer not included
- Admissions not included
- Some entrance fees and optional extras are payable locally
- Not suitable for wheelchairs
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.