Spain is famous for its traditional tapas and the bite-size dishes are an ideal introduction to Spanish cuisine. Master the art of making tapas under the guidance of an expert chef in this 3.5-hour small-group cooking class in Madrid; create 10 different tapas and enjoy your homemade dinner, accompanied by a selection of regional wines. Experience a culinary journey throughout Spain with a tapas cooking class that will teach you how to make 10 different tapas. This small-group class offers you hands-on cooking experience. The best part is that, after you have finished preparing the food, you'll get to enjoy what you have prepared.
10 Tapas cooking class
Availability: Every Friday and Saturday
Duration: up to 3 hours 30 minutes
Language: English , Spanish
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Enjoy a small-group and fun experience in Madrid
- Learn how to prepare 10 different tapas dishes
- After the class, taste your creations!
What to expect
- Spanish cooking class of 10 dishes
- Free sangría
What's not included
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Calle de Hortaleza, 64, 28004 Madrid, Spain
- A Punto - Centro cultural del Gusto
What to remember
- The class is held in English by Spanish natives
- Minimum age is 13 years. Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please contact directly the local operator to advise about any allergies or dietary requirements. You will find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Customers will receive a full refund or credit in case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances
- No-shows will be charged the full price
- Every Friday and Saturday at 6:00 pm
a punto centro cultural del gusto
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.