Madrid Royal Palace skip-the-line tickets and tour with an expert guide
- Visit the throne room, the banquet hall, the private Royal apartments and uncover the wonders within
- Marvel at artworks by Goya and Velázquez, historic tapestries, ornate swords and armour and ancient watches
- Stroll through the Royal gardens, admiring the ornate 19th century design and flower arrangements
This tour of the Royal Palace of Madrid will give you a detailed, all-access visit with an expert professional guide, to make sure you miss nothing of this spectacular building. Visit the Throne Room, the Hall of Mirrors, the Banquet Hall and the private Royal Apartments, seeing a stunning array of tapestries, ceramics, old watches, swords and army and famous artworks by grand masters such as Goya and Velázquez.
Learn how the Spanish royal family have lived throughout history and how they live today, seeing in the different of the building how Spain’s turbulent history and rise and fall of empire have had a profound effect on the lives of its Royal family. You will even have the chance to explore the Palace’s 19th century English gardens, which include two extraordinary neo-classical fountains and some incredible flower arrangements.
- Skip-the-line tickets to the Royal Palace
- Licensed bilingual guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Free for infants 0-2 years old
- Reduced for children 3-6 years old
Plaza de Isabel II, 8, 28013 Madrid, Spain
Outside of Opera Metro Station (Isabel II Square). Please, arrive 15 minutes before the starting time
- Comfortable footwear recommended
- Daily at 9.00am
Attention, il s'agit d'un billet à échanger nominatif, une pièce d'identité vous sera demandée lors ...
Viernes 28 de Sept. en Goya Social Club Line Up: Sparrow & Barbossa, Georgeous, Kyodai 00:30H - 01:3...
Attention, il s'agit d'un billet nominatif à échanger, une pièce d'identité vous sera demandée lors ...