- Visit the must see places in the old town, Plaza de San Miguel and more!
- Discover the beautiful fountain in Cibeles square, key to Real Madrid's celebrations
- Enjoy the views along the wide and varied Paseo de la Castellana
- Be awed by the impressive building and history of Santiago Bernabéu Stadium
This Real Madrid’s Bernabeu Stadium bike or e-bike tour is the best option for those that love football, history or architecture and want to see more of Madrid than just the old town.
Departing from Santiago Street, just around the corner from the Royal Palace and Opera Metro station, we will take you to see Plaza Mayor and ride along Puerta del Sol, the actual center of Spain. Down the road, we will see Plaza de Cibeles, a place of pilgrimage for madridistas, where both team players and supporters celebrate all of their victories around the central fountain.
We will go up the Paseo de Recoletos and continue along Paseo de la Castellana towards the stadium in a pleasant journey that otherwise would be a real hike on foot. Upon arrival at Santiago Bernabéu, those of you that want to go inside and do the museum tour will have one hour to visit the team’s trophies, enjoy an impressive panoramic view of the pitch and even enter the changing room to take pictures with the lockers of your favorite Real Madrid players.
For those that do not wish to enter the stadium, our guide will teach you about the link between the city, Real Madrid history and who Santiago Bernabéu was. After the visit to and around the stadium, we will ride back to the center, riding along some of the most important buildings and monuments in Madrid, such as Colon Square, several ministries, the USA embassy or the Archeology Museum.
- One hour tour inside Santiago Bernabeu (ticket included)
- Raincoats in case of rain
- Liability insurance
- Food or beverages
- Hotel pick up or transfer
- Accident insurance (1.85€)
Calle de Santiago, 18, 28013 Madrid, Spain
Calle Santiago 18, 28013 Madrid
- If you are interested in the Bernabeu Museum Tour and visiting the stadium inside, let us know and we'll arrange the ticket so you do not have to queue
- Other languages besides English and Spanish are also available upon request
- Open groups are split into 12 to 15 people per guide so we can give you a more personalized experience
- Available for private groups also
- The minimum age to join the tour is 10 years
- Every day at 10.00am
- Closed on 25 December, 1 January and 6 January
Take an alternative Madrid city tour and explore the neighborhood of El Rastro, Madrid's most popula...
We closed Universiparty season on Saturday July 21 with a 12 hour party at Universiparty Closing !! ...
Special shows on our stage Surprises for the attendees The best music of the moment. #JustChilling G...
LEGACY sexi & fun nights Genres: Hits Lines Up: TBA Atmospheres: Elegant Door Policies: Casual dress...
Sunday, July 22, he returns to FABRIK Natura Sunday, we dance in the sun from 3:00 p.m. with Davide ...
CASALOCA Saturday 21 July Genres: Hits,Reggaeton Lines Up: Dj Residente Atmospheres: Urban Door Poli...